Zelda BothW Game Awards Footage Thoughts

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn

Me.
Towns Folk
I'm curious to see what you guys thing about the new Zelda: Breath of The Wild footage show off at the game awards. So far all I saw was the trailer show off in the pre-show, but I'm going to be watching the rest of the show soon and will have more thoughts later.

The pre-show trailer was pretty cool. It showed off other places besides the plateau , including villages. You also got glimpses of other characters, possible Zelda. I'm curious to see who that actually was, when I see more of the footage show in the actual show. Also the woven fabric artwork was really cool. I'm curious to see what your guy's thoughts are.

The pre-show footage was fantastic, it was perfectly put together, and I believe it had many purposes, primarily to rise questions and hype, which they pulled off flawlessly. The music ans visuals were of great quality, too.

The game footage was interesting, and it really showed off some nice visuals and gameplay, but it also showed performance drops on the Wii U version.

Overall, both were excellent :3

I agree. The pre-show trailer was pretty cool, and I loved the art of the tapestry thing. I thought their "let's play" was cool in what it showed off from the game, but the people were really boring.

I didn't see it. (I was watching Dick Van Dyke at that time.)

Back