Fantasy Life Your favorite Pet in Fantasy Life

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
My first pet in Fantasy Life was a Castele White dog named Bingo. After some time in the game, I eventually got a dragon (Dinky dragon / I think dragons are exclusive to DLC users although I'm not 100% sure) and I was forced to let Bingo go :( Eventually I soon realized that good ol' Dinky dragon is my favorite pet even though we don't go on much adventures together =/

Do you have a favorite pet in Fantasy Life? If yes, what is it?

Yup they are DLC only, the dragons =3

I only have one dog, a white Castele dog named Princess after a dog from my childhood. I really like her, I bring her with me often, even though she always gets destroyed...

With DLC I got a pet bird. I named it Pinky the Pink bird ( To remember the death of my old in real life pet called Pinky ) Since I miss it I called my in game bird Pinky.
I had another turquoise bird called Tweety ( Yes, a turquoise bird called the tweety ).
When I take it on quests it always dies.

My favorite pet would be a green Castele bird, I named it Tweetles.( Tried to add the L, E and S from Waddles but failed :wacky:) I usually go fight stuff with it but since it keeps dying so I don't really bring it with me, but I like petting it.

Mine are the white and black cats (I got them before I got the DLC with the other options and I'm not returning them) and the pink bird because it's such a pretty shade of pink

Yeah, I also prefer red shiba, but black and tan is also adorable, and I can understand why people like the pink bird, I just prefer the four legged mammals more.

Mine is a brown Castele dog that i named Coke (as a tribute to my old dog named coke) :3 I also have a black cat named Michi just why not XD. Ironically, Coke dies more than Michi. A LOT more.

Reactions: Kakea
I havent yet got the DLC but recieving it soon. However, my favourite pet has to be the dogs. I have a black dog called Vader. I really enjoy the pet options during the games. They are an amazing addition to the game.

I love my dragons :love: I own two, a dragon hatchling and fairy dragon. I think they are adorable and I love how they fly behind me. I also own a kitty, however I prefer taking my dragons with me when I'm out adventuring.

I love my hatchlings dragon, it reminds me of my dog in real life:Murphy!!! :D

The green castelle bird & calico cat from castelle are my favourite pets in the game! I have a green bird named Swablu in my current save file, & when I played on my partner's game I had the calico cat, who was named Nyxäm.

My favorite animal in the game is the black cat. I based my in-game cat on the cat I had when I was younger. Her name is Ruby and I almost always have her in my party. She is a bit.... Weak. But I don't really care because she was my first pet and she always fights the Nap Dragon with me. :playful:

The purple baby dragon with the gold crown that looks a bit too big for his head; that's my fav pet in the game. He isn't the best pet to bring into combat, but he's good to have around. He's the only pet that I haven't returned, I like him so much. xD

My favs are the dragons and the cats cause I love both . I've always been a big fan of dragons and I am a big cat person. I find cats to be cute and adorable , also dragons to be cool. I wonder how a mix of a dragon and a cat would look like lol . I would be that best of both worlds but a person can dreams . :p

Back