Yes, Another Contest - Lucky Posting Bonanza ($40 eShop Credit Prize)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has been guessing numbers in the 100's-999
Where are those double digits? Just saying for the rest of you. Haha

Yeah, that's why I tried to guess somewhat low, and not too high

C'mon, RNG! RNG! xD

Everyone has been guessing numbers in the 100's-999
Where are those double digits? Just saying for the rest of you. Haha
It wouldn't make a difference anyway. Since the numbers will be generated randomly :p

Just one thing - what if two numbers chosen by users are equally close to the generated number? Like If User No. 1 chooses 7 and User No. 2 chooses 9, and the number is 8.

It wouldn't make a difference anyway. Since the numbers will be generated randomly :p

Just one thing - what if two numbers chosen by users are equally close to the generated number? Like If User No. 1 chooses 7 and User No. 2 chooses 9, and the number is 8.
I'm guessing the one with lowest wins because technically the person with highest number just went ahead of the mark. Just guessing, it doesn't make sense. xD

I think it's best to have 'em battle it out on "round 2", :nailbiting:

Reactions: 18
I think it's best to have 'em battle it out on "round 2", :nailbiting:
hmm, that sounds better. :thumbsup:

I'm guessing the one with lowest wins because technically the person with highest number just went ahead of the mark. Just guessing, it doesn't make sense. xD
Take this scenario.

One cricket team scores 260 runs. The other cricket team is given a target of 261. But the chasing team hits a six at 259 and takes the score to 265. Yet they're not considered the losers because they went over the mark. :p

Take this scenario.

One cricket team scores 260 runs. The other cricket team is given a target of 261. But the chasing team hits a six at 259 and takes the score to 265. Yet they're not considered the losers because they went over the mark. :p
Consider this scenario.

Blackjack! xD

Number....210

And if it's a double digit number that is generated, you'll be thanking me. :)

And if it's a double digit number that is generated, you'll be thanking me. :)
No, we'll be blaming you instead.

Reactions: Marc and jandkas
What we know is any number below and a good amount above 345 means Chief wins :p

I hope its around the 200's then I can win

What we know is any number below and a good amount above 345 means Chief wins :p

Nope, I took 340, and Isabella has 210 :p

I'll go with 120 :)

Good luck, everyone! I pick the number 350! :)

555:thumbsup::unsure:

600 flat.

192 is what i will fo with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back