Fantasy Life Would You Recommend Fantasy Life To Me?

• Thread starter Traidable
  • Start date
Traidable

Traidable

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Hey, everyone.

I've been looking at Fantasy Life for quite some time, but I'm not sure if it's for me. I absolutely love games like Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and even the old WiiWare game 'My Life As A King'.

I understand this game is 'similar', but not exactly like the games I listed. I can't really get it through my mind what the play-style is like. Is it more of an adventure game, or more of a simulation game? I really hope it's more simulation than adventure. But a mix would be fine.

Anyway, let me know if you think I'd like this game! Thanks!

Well the game is more of an RPG type of game that has free Rome. The most simulation you'll get from it is when you're cooking or making something.

I would still recommend the game to you because it is a great game. It's a great game to play especially if you have nothing else.

But the choice to get it is up to you. :)

Fantasy Life is an absolutely amazing game. I would recommend it to anybody, and I feel no shame in saying that it was so good I cried at the end. There can be thousands of hours of playing if you attempt to 100% complete it. And if you choose not to, you can fight monsters, cook, create potions, blacksmith, tailor, and so much more. I've had the game since near release day and still play it to this day. The humor is bad, but in a good way. The characters have are so interesting, the plot is absolutely amazing, and if you buy the DLC, you can do even more than you could do without it, and it's only a few bucks, and it's heavenly(you'll get that pun once you play the game). So, I would say that everybody should play this game once.

Thanks a bunch for the information and recommendations, guys. I think I'll pick it up now that I have a job and will most likely be able to afford it in a week or two! :D

I hope that you were able to get the came and enjoy it to it's fullest . It's a really fun game once your able to go around and explore a lot of the areas and the story isn't that bad. Also it's a blast to play with friend cause they can help you with quest and things you might need to beat mobs in the games . :)

Back