Xenoblade X Will Xenoblade Chronicles X be available on the eShop?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Xenoblade Chronicles X is one of the upcoming Wii U games that interest me and I heard some talk that it'll be a physical-only retail game, :panda: I purchase a majority of my games from the eShop so I'm wondering if the game will be available on launch via eShop or after its launch date, it doesn't matter as long as it hits the eShop.

Thanks!

Yes I saw it in the eshop. I saw it on my 3ds.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is one of the upcoming Wii U games that interest me and I heard some talk that it'll be a physical-only retail game, :panda: I purchase a majority of my games from the eShop so I'm wondering if the game will be available on launch via eShop or after its launch date, it doesn't matter as long as it hits the eShop.

Thanks!

Yes, it will be. However, hope you have an external storage device :)
I read somewhere the game would be around 23GB to download :D

23gb! Wow that is a lot. This is gonna be a big game.

Reactions: Alpha Harry
Wait it's on the eshop.All I see is the viedo trailer about it.Nothing else.I hope it's on the eshop even though i'm getting it on a disc because i will save time but you will need a sd card or a USB.

Wait it's on the eshop.All I see is the viedo trailer about it.Nothing else.I hope it's on the eshop even though i'm getting it on a disc because i will save time but you will need a sd card or a USB.

Obviously, it's on the eShop, but it'll be available on December 4th. Japan got a digital version of Xenoblade X, so why not Europe and North America ? But, I think you'll need at least a 32GB USB/SD card in that case, considering the game's size is around 22.1GB (as far as I recall... Plus, I'm not even including the Download Packs!)

Reactions: MaxshadowKIR
Coming back onto this thread, I think an external hard drive will be needed. I believe the limit to the data hard drive on the wii u is 1 terabyte. You can find hard drives for a fairly good price and they are not too expensive. I may considering buying one, but I always get my games physically, so for me, I am not sure if I have a need for one. But it is highly recommended if you download games digital a lot.

Back