Will Fire Emblem Heroes be released worldwide?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Long story short, it isn't available in my country's App Store.

Not sure if it will ever be. Will Fire Emblem Heroes be released worldwide or is there no hope for me? :/

I can't find it in my App Store either... I tried typing both "Fire Emblem" and "Fire Emblem Heroes" to no avail.

(I got Pokemon Duel though, lol!)

If it's released in my country then it will most likely be released for you guys as well :p

I'm thinking of just getting the apk directly. It doesn't look like it'll be available in mine for awhile.

Reactions: Chrom
Wait, its still not there? Ouch, and I thought my wait was long
(I basically had to wait till 5pm while other countries already had it)

You might be out of luck.

The list of countries that it is planned that the game will become available in, are: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States.

They did say they might release it in other countries though. You could also find a .apk somewhere online if you really want to play it

I think they'll gradually add countries. If not, get an apk or switch appstores. (I did that to get Pokémon GO a few days earlier. You can still update all your other apps and what not. PM me for more info) I'd say this game is well worth the hassle.

Reactions: Knight Rain
I got an apk and it works well, but the problem is at times the game doesn't connect and I have to delete the local data and redownload it. I looked it up and apparently Nintendo essentially hits all apk downloaded apps with communication errors. It's not a big deal, just bothersome to deal with

Back