Wii U Black Friday Deals

• Thread starter JeffasaurusRex
  • Start date
JeffasaurusRex

JeffasaurusRex

Master Pokemon Breeder
Towns Folk
So I'm planning on buying a Wii U on black friday and have been looking out for deals. So far the best deal I've seen is a Splatoon and Smash bundle for $249.99 plus $30 off your next purchase at Meijer. Post any other deals if they come up :p

So I'm planning on buying a Wii U on black friday and have been looking out for deals. So far the best deal I've seen is a Splatoon and Smash bundle for $249.99 plus $30 off your next purchase at Meijer. Post any other deals if they come up :p
Mario party 10 is 25 dollars! 25 freaking dollars, that is amazingly cheap! I am gonna buy it! That wii u deal is amazing! I got mine last black Friday for 360 dollars, and it came with nintendo land, smash bros, 3d world, and tropical freeze. It was not a bad deal either, but this one looks amazing also, especially for 250 dollars! Once I see any other deals, I will post them on here

There's buy one get one 40% off amiibo at Toys R Us if anyone manages to find something worthwhile. They also have a deal on buying two games for $25, but it's only select ones so you won't know what all they have unless you go. Animal Crossing New Leaf is $15 at Target!!! I'm one of those seemingly few people who haven't bought it yet lol.
Update: Gamestop is getting rare amiibo back in stock for black friday, seems like we could see some riots.

Last edited:
Just so you know, Nintendo of America plans to have a 50% off sale in the eShop on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and a couple of days after. Only the "best reviewed" games in their eyes will have the price slash tho.

They should reveal which games will get the discounts before they take effect btw.

You can keep checking this page to find out when - http://happyholidays.nintendo.com/cyber-deals

It's easier to find Black Friday sales on eShop if you search "sale". I'll check and see what's on sale. There are games that I wanted to get, but too low on cash. As for Gamestop, I wanted to know which games are on sale. Still, I'll be there when it opens (it's 4:00 am, right?)

Splatoon is also 25 dollars in target!

Splatoon is also 25 dollars in target!
Looks like that game is $25 everywhere . . . but I'm still not buying this game. Even if it may have fun single-player mode, I don't have any interest at all. Not a fan of multiplayer shooters. Maybe I'm not a fan of shooters because I may not get Devil's Third.

Should I regret not buying Splatoon? It's not like I'll unlock the Ika Musume pack, not like in Japan.

Looks like that game is $25 everywhere . . . but I'm still not buying this game. Even if it may have fun single-player mode, I don't have any interest at all. Not a fan of multiplayer shooters. Maybe I'm not a fan of shooters because I may not get Devil's Third.

Should I regret not buying Splatoon? It's not like I'll unlock the Ika Musume pack, not like in Japan.
Splatoon is amazing, trust me. It is sure worth the price. Devils third is underrated but it is quite a good game, as long as you have a pro controller, it should be fine. Splatoon is amazing mainly because of how much content it is and how unique it is, you have to get it. Devils third gives humour and some fun gameplay, it really is not a bad game.

Now you're making me feel bad about not getting this game. If only it's still $25 . . . is the Black Friday deal still there? I doubt it . . .

I managed to buy this game at the Black Friday price. I feel regrettable to spend more money, but if i'm tired with this game, I can always sell or trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to buy this game at the Black Friday price. I feel regrettable to spend more money, but if i'm tired with this game, I can always sell or trade.
Well, congrats! For the price, it is totally worth it! If you do not like it of course, you can always sell it or trade it like you said

Back