Virtual Console Wii or DS Virtual Console?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
If you had to remove 1 section of Virtual Console, Would it be Wii or DS?I'd pick Wii, there isn't that much wii games on there anyways.And they're $20.The only good deal is $20 for Xenoblade (It's around $60) as you can Galaxy 1 for $10 and Galaxy 2 for $15. I might be missing some games though.

It honestly be Wii. Just go buy the wii games. Then again, DS should be on 3DS

Reactions: Eric Cartman
yeah, I don't understand why DS isn't on 3DS or at least N3DS

Same here. You can just buy the Wii games and play them on Wii U, I don't really need Wii VC. But If I want to play a NDS Game I would probably go ahead and buy the game to play it on my 3ds. I have played a DS game on Wii U once ( Wario Master of Disguise ) and I would probably remove the NDS virtual console or put it on 3ds since it wasn't the best experience I had.

I would leave wii virtual console on the wii u and ds virtual console on the 3ds because they have backwards compatibility to those certain types of games.

For me, it would no doubt be the Wii! I mean, there is better graphics and most game franchises that were on the DS are also on the Wii like Zelda, Mario, etc. So it is basically a upgraded DS, so that is my opinion on the subject.

It shouldn't even be a question. I'd remove the Wii "Virtual Console". It's not even true VC. If I want to play Wii games; the Wii U already has it built in. It has the entire Wii OS built in... I only like it for those few good games I never got around to buying; but with the DS VC you get to play old DS games on a big-screen; a new experience.

Back