why do people like monster hunter ?

• Thread starter Bluelapinu
  • Start date
Bluelapinu

Bluelapinu

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
basicly i don't know how u guys can like this maybe cuz its graphic or maybe other pls tell mesh cuz mesh want to know !!!!!!

monster hunter is a pretty popular game which is well known and ya !!!

oh and i have some monster hunter games but i did not play them all is still in the plastic when u buy your games lol ....

I don't think anyone on this forum cares about the graphics. Otherwise, this would be Vitapedia.

Well, I like this game because it doesn't spend twenty minutes to tell you why you're doing this 3 minutes mission (hello Fantasy Life), on the contrary it spends 3 minutes to give you an excuse to play for twenty minutes.

Another thing that I like is that it's not a game with stupid rules. Like "choose your class and then you can't change". In MH, you can use a Bow for a quest then play with a sword for another quest, no problem. And you don't have limitations on the equipment you use (like "lvl 20 only", this is so annoying), the only restriction is that you must have the materials to craft that equipment.

Last but not least, the multiplayer is really good. Especially since it's completely co-op based. You're 4 (or less) against a monster and you all do your best, checking on other people's health to heal them sometimes, having a support player help the other ones and stuff... Unlike other games where you are fighting other people, which is annoying for "noobs" who get wrecked, or for "pros" who get left out because they wreck everybody.

Reactions: Blue Knight and 3823
basicly i don't know how u guys can like this maybe cuz its graphic or maybe other pls tell mesh cuz mesh want to know !!!!!!

oh and i have some monster hunter games but i did not play them all is still in the plastic when u buy your games lol ....
Maybe if you unwrap them and play them you'll find out ;)

Reactions: Blue Knight, J9794 and Hayleia
I don't think anyone on this forum cares about the graphics. Otherwise, this would be Vitapedia.

Well, I like this game because it doesn't spend twenty minutes to tell you why you're doing this 3 minutes mission (hello Fantasy Life), on the contrary it spends 3 minutes to give you an excuse to play for twenty minutes.

Another thing that I like is that it's not a game with stupid rules. Like "choose your class and then you can't change". In MH, you can use a Bow for a quest then play with a sword for another quest, no problem. And you don't have limitations on the equipment you use (like "lvl 20 only", this is so annoying), the only restriction is that you must have the materials to craft that equipment.

Last but not least, the multiplayer is really good. Especially since it's completely co-op based. You're 4 (or less) against a monster and you all do your best, checking on other people's health to heal them sometimes, having a support player help the other ones and stuff... Unlike other games where you are fighting other people, which is annoying for "noobs" who get wrecked, or for "pros" who get left out because they wreck everybody.
oh ok i get you , your hand must be hurting typing so much D;

Maybe if you unwrap them and play them you'll find out ;)
ok i try it out maybe when i get chance !

I like it because well like @Hayleia said it has more diversity then other games that are similar, but my reasons besides that are...

1. It takes actual skill to play the game you don't get a level up system that says "Your now lvl10! Your attack, speed, and defense have gone up by 3!" Instead of that you actually have to play the game to learn the monsters and the weapons. For example someone in end game equipment who doesn't know what they are doing probably wont last as long as someone in mid game armor that knows what they are doing.

2. Nothing is handed to you easily I hate and like this reason because it makes you want to play more or if you have been hunting the same monster for hours it makes you want to stop, what I mean is you can't just go out hunt something once and expect to get it, it could take a unknown amount of hunts till you actually get what you need and or want.

3. Most of the MH community are very welcoming and excepting to noobies and pros alike, although there are elitists, jerks, and people who will kick you and curse at you if you politely present them with a quest that is better then there's when they could have just as easily said "No, my quest is fine".

Those are my reasons on why I like MonHun and some reasons I also dislike MonHun at times.

Reactions: Blue Knight
Thats a difficult question to answer because I do like the game, but at the same time I don't :/ I like the game when I'm linked up with my friends. In fact, my friends and I made a pact that at least one day out of the month, the four of us would get together on a Saturday and join up as one big team to go and defeat Monsters together. Playing by myself though, eh. I don't like it too much when I'm on my own. Its kind of rage inducing actually since I seem to suck at fighting the monsters on my own haha.

My suggestion to you is to try and find some other people near you that have the game s well and team up while playing it. It makes it a lot more fun. Turst me.

Thats a difficult question to answer because I do like the game, but at the same time I don't :/ I like the game when I'm linked up with my friends. In fact, my friends and I made a pact that at least one day out of the month, the four of us would get together on a Saturday and join up as one big team to go and defeat Monsters together. Playing by myself though, eh. I don't like it too much when I'm on my own. Its kind of rage inducing actually since I seem to suck at fighting the monsters on my own haha.

My suggestion to you is to try and find some other people near you that have the game s well and team up while playing it. It makes it a lot more fun. Turst me.
ok i be sure to team up with friends :3

I personally like MonHun because its like a portable Dark Souls. It takes skill to win against some hard monsters... like the Konchu. Seriously. The Konchu is probably the most evil monster that exists. Back to skill, you choose between several different weapons to try to kill a monster. Or you could become a Lancer(#LancerMasterRace) and become the MonHun master.

To most MonHun fans graphics are actually the least important things in MonHun(Seriously, the graphics are BAD). Whats interesting about MonHun compared to other games is that there is no LVLing up. You are as good as your items. And to get said items you need to farm a monster X amount of times just to get a certain part.

I recommend going to desiresensor.com to judge how many times you may have to fight an annoying monster and go to Kiranico.com for monster info such as weaknesses and etc.

Try going online with friends to make it more fun. Trust me. It's more fun than using vague shoutouts like "<3 Senpai" that actually means "GET OVER HERE YOU USELESS IDIOT"(I am exaggerating. They're not that vague or rude <3)

Happy Hunting, Hunter.
PM me if you wanna hunt on MH4U with me :D

I personally like MonHun because its like a portable Dark Souls. It takes skill to win against some hard monsters... like the Konchu. Seriously. The Konchu is probably the most evil monster that exists. Back to skill, you choose between several different weapons to try to kill a monster. Or you could become a Lancer(#LancerMasterRace) and become the MonHun master.

To most MonHun fans graphics are actually the least important things in MonHun(Seriously, the graphics are BAD). Whats interesting about MonHun compared to other games is that there is no LVLing up. You are as good as your items. And to get said items you need to farm a monster X amount of times just to get a certain part.

I recommend going to desiresensor.com to judge how many times you may have to fight an annoying monster and go to Kiranico.com for monster info such as weaknesses and etc.

Try going online with friends to make it more fun. Trust me. It's more fun than using vague shoutouts like "<3 Senpai" that actually means "GET OVER HERE YOU USELESS IDIOT"(I am exaggerating. They're not that vague or rude <3)

Happy Hunting, Hunter.
PM me if you wanna hunt on MH4U with me :D
oh ok

I think people like monster hunter because its a third person shooter, in a since, and because it takes place where giant beasts roam the land. I have only played a demo of monster hunter 4 ultimate, and I love it. But I think it's those things that people like about it.

Well defeating monsters, why not? You have a diversity of weapons, you have cats as companions that actually help. The best part is that you have a pet PIG... It doesn't get ant better than being able to pet your pig, and lift him up.
Keep in mind the game is a great game, you have no level, your equipment makes you a better hunter and the experience you as a player get in fighting these crazy monsters. The DLC is where the real game gets crazy, some of these monster are too hard that even skilled players have some problems, try it out with friends but don't forget to do the solo missions they help out a little in your road to becoming a real hunter.

Don't just judge. Act on it. One of life's little rules.

Reactions: 25110

I'd say the reason I love it is the game play the graphics the game play and the monsters themselves. Also this game has lots of play time opportunity. Me personally have over 300 hours on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

I'd say the reason I love it is the game play the graphics the game play and the monsters themselves. Also this game has lots of play time opportunity. Me personally have over 300 hours on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
First person I've heard say they play for the graphics :hilarious:

It takes skill and coordination to hunt a monster and the monsters really feel alive. The games armors are really cool and they are fun to collect.

Dude, there have been times that I get so frustrated when fighting an op monster,but there at times that I can come back stronger and say I defeated something that looked impossible. That's the thrill of the hunt.

Dude, there have been times that I get so frustrated when fighting an op monster,but there at times that I can come back stronger and say I defeated something that looked impossible. That's the thrill of the hunt.
ya me too i agree !

Back