• Thread starter Isabella
  • Start date
My favorite is Bill
Bill_NewLeaf_Official.png

My favorite villager is Avery :

Avery.png

My favorite villager is Avery :

View attachment 386

cool do you know what personality he has? he showed up at my campsite but i am not sure if he is moving in or not. also cool sweater, fits the animal.

My favourite villager by far, is Rooney, a light blue and lime coloured Kangaroo. He's one of my original villagers, and I hope to never lose him.

My favourite villager by far, is Rooney, a light blue and lime coloured Kangaroo. He's one of my original villagers, and I hope to never lose him.

i had him about 2 months ago. it was weird he moved without even asking, i just powered on one day and it said a villager is moving and it was him. also does he have boxing gloves? that is what he wore in my town.

i had him about 2 months ago. it was weird he moved without even asking, i just powered on one day and it said a villager is moving and it was him. also does he have boxing gloves? that is what he wore in my town.
He does wear boxing gloves lol. I hope to god that doesn't happen to me. </3

ok cool. also i only have 2 villagers that are left from my original 6. but i am glad that some of them moved away. lol i had 3 ant eaters when i started out my town, i thought of making a anteater town but i did not like some of them :p

I forgot the name of my favorite village. I even forgot what animal he is. All I know is that he has been in my town since day one and I am grateful for that. A1 Day1.

I forgot the name of my favorite village. I even forgot what animal he is. All I know is that he has been in my town since day one and I am grateful for that. A1 Day1.
ok and lol. but thats cool that you realy like one of the first guys or girls. cyrano was one of my first also and he is my favorite. i like how his voice of what ever you call it when you talk to him is low.

My all time favorite villager would have to be Kabuki, who always comes by my house to give me gifts. :love: He's the best cat in the game.

My all time favorite villager would have to be Kabuki, who always comes by my house to give me gifts. :love: He's the best cat in the game.

i like kabuki also i wish had him in my town :) do you have him? i cant remember from when i came over, also if he moves can i have him ;)

Yes, you can have him. ;)

Walker, he's just so weird lol

One of my favorites is Dotty.

318px-Dotty.png

She was in my City Folk town for over 2 years. Sad day when she moved. :'(

My favorite villager is probably Alfonso just because I know that alligators aren't that cute in real life. I just love the way he bows whenever I leave his house!!

My favorite villager is probably Alfonso just because I know that alligators aren't that cute in real life. I just love the way he bows whenever I leave his house!!

i wonder if there if all alligators do that. i had drago and he or she would always do that also. and cool villager i have her/him in my camping spot.

I officially have a new favorite villager, her name is Cheri, and she's so cute, she's a little Peppy Cub, and always gives me free items AND I would actually say, she's like the only villager, as of now, to request Public Works Projects, I love her to pieces.
Cheri_NewLeaf_Official.png

Reactions: 3dsatackman
cool i have not seen her before but she looks nice. also i have a bear in my town nate and all he does is sleep :p. i found him sleeping in a store and in my house and outside.

My favourite villager was Flip:

Flip_NL.png

He was so funny and always obsessed about going to the gym all the time. Hopefully he is still living in my town... but at least I have his photo though.

Zucker. He's a fracking TAKOYAKI OCTOPUS AND HIS HOUSE IS A SUSHI CONVEYOR BELT. WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR????!!!!! *ahem. Caps lock was broken.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Back