Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. character?

• Thread starter NintenReigner
  • Start date
Abadango for his Pac-man, I love watching that thing. It's so cool how he utilises all of his tools. In general though, Zero is my favourite. Not just for his videos which I enjoy, but his playing style is always so solid and consistent to watch, I'm never bored watching one of his battles. :)

Abadango for his Pac-man, I love watching that thing. It's so cool how he utilises all of his tools. In general though, Zero is my favourite. Not just for his videos which I enjoy, but his playing style is always so solid and consistent to watch, I'm never bored watching one of his battles. :)
Abadango is pretty insane hahahahaha. I love how japanese players play so differently to Westerners. Much more reserved and cautious utilising every opportunity to gain a lead, then becoming aggressive temporarily.

Mexico - Pac-Man with fruits

Japan - Greninja, those combos though

America - Sheik, F-AIR F-AIR F-AIR F-AIR F-AIR

I also really like Abadango.

Probably AceStarThe3rd. I enjoy watching his Rosalina, WFT, and Marth.

i think my fav is Zero, i really like him and he inspired me so much back when i played smash brothers. i also really like jtails because i learned pretty much anything from him. and when i first started i was a huge fan of mew2king but now not so much anymore

Corrin all the way

My favorite character in super smash bros is Zelda.What i like most with this player is when i press up+B.With this attack i can disappear to appear in all direactions.I also like when i press left or right + B.It will throws an explosive bomb to the opponent.I mostly also like when i press B .It is like that i block enemies attack.This attack can send back enemies attack like pikachu(B).

1.) EOE
2.) EOE
3.) EOE

He's my inspiration.

I have loved smash since brawl. Now I am destroying friends on the 3ds. My personal favorite characters are bowser, and kirby. My favorite course however, is final destination. Its a solid, flat terrain with an awesome backround. Whose your favorite character and whats your favorite course?

My favourite characters are Corrin, Ike and Shulk.
Corrin because he is my main and my fave fire emblem character. He is quite good in battle and I love insta-trapping opponents by pressing side b followed immediately by a. I love it!
Ike because he is a power house. He isn't too useful seeing as he is very slow but that super-armour has saved me multiple times.
Shulk because he is versatile af with his Monado arts. He can induce a lot of damage and his counter is top-notch when if comes to looks.

My top three are as follows:

3. Fox- I just love how I get that guilty pleasure of spamming people with his laser gun! I mean, who doesn't love hitting people with lasers over and over again?

2. Villager -At the start of every match, I run to the end of the stage and either start shooting Lloids like no tomorrow, or plant a tree to smash the life out of anyone who comes near me. Or I might bury people alive with my shovel! (insert evil laugh here)

1. Bowser- Bowser is my favorite because, well, because he's heavy and has a lot of power. Granted he may be slow, but I love him most because i have a little trick with him! Step 1. Lure enemy to end of stage. Step 2. Grab them using your Side B. Step 3. Fly off the stage with them in your arms. It's not effective at all unless they have one less life then you do. (Ex. They have 2 stock you have 3.) If they do have have less lives than you, repeat until you win!

All right! That's my list! Anyone else?

My favourite character is Roy from fire emblem because I used to play melee with my siblings whenever we couldn't decide on something and I'd always choose Roy as my character. Then me and my brother decided to mod brawl as it didn't have a couple characters we liked and Roy was one we got in! And I have a love for him because he's so cyute!

My top 3 characters are:

Falco - I just like his move set in general

Sheik - I love that she can teleport
And her long ranged attack (Aka the needles)
And in Smash Wii she can turn into Zelda which gives me more moves

Zero Suit Samus - Shes a very fast character
And she has a bunch of different kicks which I like.

Those are my 3 favourite characters.
Also I did not put them in any specific order

My main is Sheik

I love her needle attack.
She's a swift character.
And I play Smash Wii so I can switch my character into Zelda :D
Plus she can teleport

That's why she's my favourite character

Me my favorite smash character is Pikachu .I like him because of his thunder and some of his various attacks.The one i like most it is his thunder because if you are between two enemies or three that thunder can cast them away from you and that thunder damages well and some time annoyed me when my opponent take pikachu just to do that attack that annoy me too much.

My favorite character is link. I like him because he is pretty decent at everything. He has 3 ranged, the bow, the boomerang, and bombs. His close combat is great and he has pretty good recovery. My strategy is to damage the opponent to about 150% and sprint hit them.

Obviously Ganondorf.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Fox and Ness are my go-to people for Smash.

I've got a lot of favorites (so I guess you may say I don't have a favorite), so I'll just list a *few* of the ones I really like

Marth because he's a pretty cool sword fighter and I like Fire Emblem in general.
Ike because GREAT. AETHER. (although I like Roy too)
Sonic because that character is so fast he can actually keep up with the race vehicles on Big Blue
Toon Link because of some differences in physics compared to her regular counterpart.

I'll stop for now :D
"Her" regular counterpart?

I've got a lot of favorites (so I guess you may say I don't have a favorite), so I'll just list a *few* of the ones I really like

Marth because he's a pretty cool sword fighter and I like Fire Emblem in general.
Ike because GREAT. AETHER. (although I like Roy too)
Sonic because that character is so fast he can actually keep up with the race vehicles on Big Blue
Toon Link because of some differences in physics compared to her regular counterpart.

I'll stop for now :D
My people: Kirby, because he can jump back to the course. He also has the fist attack that constantly damages people with no end unless you end it. And, you can swallow people and spit them off a cliff. Meta knight and King dedede: mostly the same as above.

Back