Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros. character?

• Thread starter NintenReigner
  • Start date
Link because ive loved the legend of zelda franchise since I was very little and he is just way too cool with his freaking Master sword and his hylian shield and his projectiles. And he has been my child hood hero

Ok here we go first in super smash bros.64 it would be think spinach because of his skull bash recovery and it's bonus power also his down b is beast and in melee it would be either mewtwo or Roy mewtwo because of all of his smash combos along with confusion and disable to start them then shadow ball as a recovery if you get knocked up then shadow ball you will get pushed back and he will get hit and roy because of his burn recovery an POWER! And in brawl Lucario because I missed mewtwo and in smash 4 Roy,mewtwo,robin,and duck hunt.

My favorite character is Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. I like Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles because he has the possession of the Monado arts and that is very essential to any shulk's playstyle. Like he has all Jump, Speed, Shield, Buster and Smash. All of them can alter his pros and cons.

Definitely Luigi and Sonic, but I do wish Roy would come back...

Of course Roy is available for Download now. My favorites would be Mario, Pac-Man, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Duck Hunt, Samus, and Wario. I wonder if there will be any future DLC for Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U and the 3DS?

What is your favorite character out of the entire Smash Bros series including for Wii U and 3DS:)
My favorite character in smash is Mario, i can easy combos with him,Roy is really good since i love his neutral b, Dr.Mario i guest hes ok but at least Nintendo added the melee move set instead of the same move set from Mario on brawl and SMB4 on Smash bros. Wii U and 3DS :) I do good with bowser but i'm not good using his techniques like his super armor when using some attacks.

I like Shulk because he has an interesting kit that allows him to change his properties at will which can really turn a match in your favor if used correctly. Also I really like Samus in previous Smash games because she was very fun to use her as both a mid-range and a close up fighter, plus the super-wavedash down smash is a fun kill move.

Ok here we go first in super smash bros.64 it would be think spinach because of his skull bash recovery and it's bonus power also his down b is beast and in melee it would be either mewtwo or Roy mewtwo because of all of his smash combos along with confusion and disable to start them then shadow ball as a recovery if you get knocked up then shadow ball you will get pushed back and he will get hit and roy because of his burn recovery an POWER! And in brawl Lucario because I missed mewtwo and in smash 4 Roy,mewtwo,robin,and duck hunt.
Lel xD OMG I had to point this out since I was laughing so much. Who's Spinach? Anyways as for me I have to say Ike. Who else of course? I mean I main Ike I used to main other characters but I didn't like playing as them and when I tried Ike I liked how he fought. I mean he was strong yet not super slowlike Ganon and had a better recovery than Ganon. I found him fun to play as and not only that but he's the one who got me into the Fire Emblem series. I played as Ike and I was like what game series is he from then I saw Fire Emblem and I thought what's that game? So I saw some gameplay and it looked interesting so I used an emulator to play it and I loved it. I still like the series and I have Ike to thank for it. (We like Ike!)

Three people.

Dark Pit - Dark Pit and regular Pit (though I prefer DP because edgy hehe) are so overlooked on. They are capable of anything and their air game is amazing.

Mega Man - I've always been a fan of Mega Man (the games). He's pretty good in Smash, too. Also overlooked on.

Zero Suit Samus - Sexy Samus. I like her air game too. Her attacks are really quick.

My favorite character is probably ryu. He has lots of combos which I think is really cool. His attacks are strong. And ryu has two final smashes which is different from any other character in the series. I use ryu in super smash bros every time I play it. Because Ryu was in smash bros it made me much more interested in the street fighter series.

Kirby for life! I always love that cute little puffball, and i also like Bowser, Mii Swordfighter, Captain Falcon, and Meta Knight (in Brawl)

I think that my favorite character in Smash Bros would have to be a close tie between Sonic and Bowser. I love the speed of Sonic and always enjoy zipping around the battle dodging the opponent's attacks. Unfortunately, I will sometimes zip right off the stage because I'm going too fast. But Bowser has some nice power and is good for just smashing away at the opponent. He's a bit slow though, so it makes him a little difficult to use when fighting more than just one person. Even using a custom Bowser with speed is just horrible. His defense just gets turned to negative and his attack just isn't good anymore.

That is a tough decision. I will pick sonic as my favorite character. I think sonic has the most unique attacks. He has attacks like doing a spin dash at people and jumping in the air with a spring jump thing. Sometimes my friends think that I am too good with sonic and want to me to change to a different character. When I change my character, I end up losing to them because Im not using sonic.

link,ryu,mii,ike

I am not sure.. I am playing almost always with Mewtwo and he is great, but my favorite Pokemon is Charizard, but I am so bad with it..

I like the update that Sheik got from Brawl. Making her a completely different fighter from Zelda gave the game designers more room to make her more 'ninjary' if that makes sense (i.e., giving her more moves that focused more on her speed and agility).

I have 5 favorites
1. Mr. Game & Watch
2. Ganon
3. Marth
4. Samus
5. Roy

Here is my list of fav. Characters: 1.Ness 2.Luigi 3.Ryu 4.lucas 5.yoshi 6.Kirby.

Definitely Luigi and Sonic, but I do wish Roy would come back...
Didn't Roy come back as a DLC?

Sonic is my favorite not only is he one of my favorite video game characters of all time but because I think he is really good in smash. My other favorite is the Pikachu because pokemon is one of my favorite game series.

I would so like to know! My favorite is Ryu.

Back