Phoenix Wright Who is your favorite Ace Attorney character?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Easily Miles Edgeworth. I feel as if his character is the one we know the most about, from background to how he currently is, his personal problems and his triumphs.

I hope one day Gyakuten Kenji 2 gets localized here.

gumshoe because hes funny

Mayaaaaa! The main reason why I haven't bough all the 3DS Ace Attorney games yet is because she got replaced ;-; I also love Edgeworth and Gumshoe of course ^-^ and Phoenix :D and sometimes even Franziska von Karma and just pretty much everyone else... But Maya is my favouritest favourite!

My favourite character is Klavier Gavin. The Prosecutors are always the most important characters in a game. If I don't like the prosecutor, I cannot really enjoy the game. But he was a really cool prosecutor and I liked the idea of him being a Rockstar at the same time.

Personally, I say Apollo Justice. His personality is very similar to mine, and his interactions with Trucy and Phoenix in his game were hilarious. I feel like they underused his already established personality in Dual Destinies, and it ooks like it will be the same in Spirit of Justice.

Apollo Justice and Trucy. I based my username from him, seriously. They were much more awesome than Phoenix and Maya. A goofy duo. Apollo's power in seeing through small details is much more realistic compared to Phoenix's magatama which isn't exactly his in the first place.

Mrs. Wendy Oldbag~! XD She's one of the few people that can fluster Edgeworth and leave him completely off balanced. It's hilarious to watch~! :D

Ah, Pearl, how great you are thanks to your innocence. Seriously, the girl has never been out to the real world and still believes Maya and Phoenix are a thing. (I did such a spit take I can still find hot cocoa on my computer screen occasionally.)
However, then there is the Franziska, the only girl in the game, ballsy enough to whip defendants, witnesses, defence attorneys, and the judge. Without a single penalty mind you. The prosecutor to end all prosecutors.

Then again I've only played the first two and the crossover (that I remember anyway, since I recently binge played them all), so I guess I can't say much... yet.

Reactions: 2179
Ah, Pearl, how great you are thanks to your innocence. Seriously, the girl has never been out to the real world and still believes Maya and Phoenix are a thing. (I did such a spit take I can still find hot cocoa on my computer screen occasionally.)
However, then there is the Franziska, the only girl in the game, ballsy enough to whip defendants, witnesses, defence attorneys, and the judge. Without a single penalty mind you. The prosecutor to end all prosecutors.

Then again I've only played the first two and the crossover (that I remember anyway, since I recently binge played them all), so I guess I can't say much... yet.
Pearl and Maya is gr8

Jinxie because she kept thinking Apollo was a "lawyer demon" and put charms on him, a lot. She was a huge comedy relief for me. Then in the game (Phoenix Wright ace attorney: dual destinies ) the entire village kept thinking he was a "lawyer demon", I thought that was pretty funny as well.

Back