Harvest Moon Who did you marry in Harvest Moon?

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date
Ichimaru

Ichimaru

Smooth Criminal :'
Towns Folk
Who did you marry in any HM game that you have played?For me I only played one HM game and that is HM Tale of Two Towns and I married Reina,she's nice and has a great personality plus she is a botanist and you can start to make her your spouse at the beginning of the game and she is easy to impress.Just give her an item that you would normally give a girl in real life like a blue flower.

Last edited:
A Wonderful Life I married Nami she was the hardest to please and not to mention she liked very little:(

Tree of Tranquility on my male file I married Candace, mostly because she reminded me of Hinata. And on my female file I married Gill he was the son of the mayor so I like to think my character made the right choice.

Animal Parade (which practically like TOT just with more options) on my male file I had my character marry Renea because she reminded me of Celia in AWL and in my female file I married Julius...mostly cause he reminded me of my favorite character from Hetalia.

Tell of Two Town on my male file I married Alisa she was so cute! And my female file I married Cam needless to say he was pain because he wasn't there on Mondays

Harvest Moon is the best sim game in my opinion are you going to play A New Beginning?

Reactions: Lexi.D
A Wonderful Life I married Nami she was the hardest to please and not to mention she liked very little:(

Tree of Tranquility on my male file I married Candace, mostly because she reminded me of Hinata. And on my female file I married Gill he was the son of the mayor so I like to think my character made the right choice.

Animal Parade (which practically like TOT just with more options) on my male file I had my character marry Renea because she reminded me of Celia in AWL and in my female file I married Julius...mostly cause he reminded me of my favorite character from Hetalia.

Tell of Two Town on my male file I married Alisa she was so cute! And my female file I married Cam needless to say he was pain because he wasn't there on Mondays

Harvest Moon is the best sim game in my opinion are you going to play A New Beginning?
You surely have experience on how to do this since you have played so many HM games well I want to play The Lost Valley since I heard it is a cool and bad game from different players and is 3d HM game that is worth playing.

The only Harvest Moon game I've gotten to the point of marriage in is Island of Happiness, where I married Lanna.

man she was cute af

I never stick with the new games long enough to get to the marriage point (the new ones seem gimmicky to me, but that's a whole different discussion). But if HM spin offs like Rune Factory count, I married Melody in rune factory 1, and I married Alicia in the second one

:giggle: Yeah, my mom is the one that got me started and she continued to invest in the series. I wanna try the Lost Valley one too it looks fun but I think most HM fans hate it because it looks like Minecraft but I like Minecraft and it doesn't bother me.

I think it's worth playing, mostly because of the story lines, I like seeing the new characters and how they change.

Oh did you hear about how the change in companies of HM it's going to be called Story of Seasons now.

:giggle: Yeah, my mom is the one that got me started and she continued to invest in the series. I wanna try the Lost Valley one too it looks fun but I think most HM fans hate it because it looks like Minecraft but I like Minecraft and it doesn't bother me.

I think it's worth playing, mostly because of the story lines, I like seeing the new characters and how they change.

Oh did you hear about how the change in companies of HM it's going to be called Story of Seasons now.
I heard about Story of seasons,that is going to be the new game right if so I hope it is going to be something like ACNL,also hope that there are going to be new bachelorettes in the upcoming HM games to marry .

I heard about Story of seasons,that is going to be the new game right if so I hope it is going to be something like ACNL,also hope that there are going to be new bachelorettes in the upcoming HM games to marry .

I agree with you completely, and I hope they will give us like a bike or something much faster than a horse.

The first person i married in a harvest moon game was cliff from harvest moon MFoMT. I remember working my hardest to get him past black heart. The first time I played I almost got him and Ann married tho. lol

my first bachelor was dirk from hm grand bazaar, n he was pretty optimistic just like me :p had this cute kawaii blush XD

second was cam from tale of two towns, he used to smile in rare times, also i liked it when he smiled :) i loved his hair :D

n probaly when i get HM a new beginning, i would probaly pick on neil cus he needs a friends n he looks cute ;), or on rod cus hes optimistic like me n smiles all the time :D (i like cheery guys, if thas a word....)

How far back do you want me to go? hahaha

in A New Beginning I married Neil
Tales of Two Towns = Cam
Grand Bazaar = Amir
Island of Happiness = Vaughn
Harvest Moon DS = Leia
HM DS Cute = Skye
Older version = so random I cannot remember lol (just woo whoever came by, I was too young to choose xD)

Well i am afraid i can't answer this question, you see i am player wolf so none of the harvest moon folks hung around me... and i never got married T_T sad story

Harvest Moon DS

Harvest Moon DS was the first Harvest Moon I ever played. I was about 10 years old I guess, so I didn't really understand the game at first... Well, that sounded pretty dumb now :facepalm: Anyways, I married Muffy/Katja (she's only called "Katja" in the European version as far as i remember). I chose her because she was the girl with the lowest demands (the only thing you have to do is always giving her jewellery). Actually I wanted to marry the Harvest Goddess, but I didn't want to spend so much time. :p

katja2.png
___________________________________________________________________________________
Grand Bazaar

Here I married Angelo ("Atli" in the European version) because of the same reason :hilarious: I didn't want to put too much effort into marrying someone on Harvest Moon, so I just chose him. It was very easy because he likes eggs, chocolate and stuff like that. Well, actually Angelo is kinda cute... :cat:

agi_laugh.png
___________________________________________________________________________________
Tale of Two Towns

I chose Cam because he is the "best looking" guy in my opinion. I liked Robin, too, but Cam had priority over him :p Furthermore, the things he likes weren't really hard to get.

cam_img_1.png
A New Beginning

I married Neil. You've probably noticed that I'm a lazy person that doesn't really put much effort in this, so I'll just be honest: Neil was the first male person which came into town and giving him Fodder was actually enough... Sooo... I married him! :hilarious: Well, actually I would have chosen him anyways because I didn't like one of the other boys ^^

9.png
_________________________________________________________________________________
I'm already looking forward to playing Story of Seasons! It hasn't released in Europe yet :cry:

Last edited:
I've played HM64, Save the Homeland, A Wonderful Life, & just started Story of Seasons... the only game where I married someone was A Wonderful Life, & I married Celia. I kind of liked Muffy & Nami as well, but I was worried about Celia because she was going to be betrothed to someone she didn't really care for if I didn't marry her... & we seemed to get along fine! Or at least, that's how I remember.

I don't remember if marriage was even a thing in HM64, & I didn't like the art style of StH at all so I only got to autumn y1 most likely....
In SoS, my favourite bachelorettes are Elise & Licorice. If I bother to marry someone, it'll probably be Licorice, & then I'll want to be besties with Elise :3! yay.
I doubt I'll make a female character file since my 'male' character already has ringlets and stuff, but I like a lot of the bachelors as characters. They're all pretty cool.

In new beginnings I didn't marry anyone cause by the time I got that far the story of seasons came out and I bought that. In my story of seasons game however I just got to where I married of my character and I picked Klaus to marry cause I thought that his shyness but gentlemen like nature was really cute.

Harvest Moon SNES: Eve.
Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town: Mary.
Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life: Nami.
Harvest Moon DS: Nami.
Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar: Antoinette.
Harvest Moon A New Beginning: Yuri.

I only played HM DS far enough to marry, but in that, Muffy is always the one I marry.

Well when I was playing Island of Happiness I originally wanted to marry Denny or Vaughn...but then I met Shea and both of those plans flew out the window. xD So my character is now happily married to Shea and has a little boy named Len. :)
On Tale of Two Towns I couldn't really decide who to marry. All the guys were so sweet that it took me a bit to choose...eventually Kana stole my attention and that's who my character ended up marrying. It's worked out pretty well in my opinion. :)

In Harvest Moon: Animal Parade I married Toby , mainly because he was super easy to do. Just pick up a Sakura shell everyday from the beach and Toby was hooked ( get it? , Because he's a fishermen..Ha..Ha). We even had a daughter together named Autumn.

Well in harvest moon for both nes,and gameboy. I did eve, and Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town,and that was Harvest Goddess , Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town, and that was Kappa, and both of gamecube ones is the same. and havest moon ds, and ds cute would be same as gameboy advince ones, and harvest moon sunshine islands it was witch princess, and Shea, and Harvest moon new was rod, and witch princess. You don't get marred in it, but I played Puzzle de Harvest Moon, but I choses rick , and Popuri. i also played ones that have harvestmoon in it's name. Called Rune Factory fantasy harvest moon. It just as good as Harvestmoon.

Back