which version of ZELDA BOTW will you buy

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Since we all know or at least most of us know that zelda breath of the wild AKA (zelda BOTW) is coming for both the wii u and the highly anticipated nintendo switch and i wanted to know what console are you getting it on. Personally i would get it on the switch because it has a portable assent and can be used on a big screen but some other people would perfer to get it on a console they already have because then u aren't using about $300 dollars (including game) just for a amazing zelda game. so which console are you getting it on switch or wiiu.

Since I won't be getting a Wii U anytime soon (and since the Nintendo Switch is going to be doing what the Wii U should've done in the first place), I'll be grabbing the Switch copy of the game.

ok that makes since

I don't own a WiiU, and now I think the next Nintendo console I'll buy will be the Switch, so I'll go for Switch version.

ok

You could always just like the comment. Responding like that serves to do little but increase post count.

Reactions: freezebot
ok i do that instead

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I'll get a Wii U before I get a Switch, so I'll be playing that version first.

...I'll most likely get it on Switch, too, once I get one in the far future, lol.

Probably Wii U since I got my Wii U barely november last year.

I don't have a Wii U currently, and if they're going to phase out the Wii U for the Switch, then I may just get the Switch version of it. I feel like the Switch may be better for me overall anyways since I'll be able to take it with me or play it on my TV at home. (Ideally though, I'd love to have a Wii U since there are games on there that I'd like to play.) I guess it'll come down to which system I'd prefer to get at the time of Breath of the Wild launching (or at least me preordering it).

I have pre ordered a nintendo switch with breath of the wild so the switch version.

cool

Probably the switch version. (If/when my mother gets a switch for her birthday.)

Cool

write when i started writing something new about the switch then a notification showed up

Well, I have already purchased both the Switch and Breath of the Wild for the Switch so...the Switch version I guess!;) It doesn't really surprise me how quickly the special and master editions of the game sold out, however, with all the collectors and what not that roam the 'net these days...

Back