Virtual Console Which N64 game do you think would be added next?

• Thread starter Mrmariobros222
  • Start date
Mrmariobros222

Mrmariobros222

AC:NL Fruit Seller
Towns Folk
i'm thinking Majoras Mask (N64)

i'm thinking Majoras Mask (N64)
I'd say highly unlikely. Come on, it would be easier for the parents to buy Majora's Mask 3D for their kid to play on his or her 3DS than go to GameStop to buy a Prepaid card and buying it on an online shop. Basically, I'm saying why get the original when there's an enhanced port?

And personally, I'd say either Star Fox 64 because of Star Fox Zero; Mario Kart 64; F- Zero X; Smash 64; Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards; The New Tetris (yes, that is the title); Mega Man 64; Namco Museum 64; or Yoshi's Story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say highly unlikely. Come on, it would be easier for the parents to buy Majora's Mask 3D for their kid to play on his or her 3DS than go to GameStop to buy a Prepaid card and buying it on an online shop. Basically, I'm saying why get the original when there's an enhanced port?
I mean they can get the original cheaper than just a $40 enhance copy, ( i can understand that you can get the game without doing online stuff so that the kids can play it ), i see many people that are poor who have internet and wants to buy a game for a low price on the eshop, no offense, i love the game on the 3ds on the go, but the enhance port doesn't make some people (including me) feel like that i'm playing it on the TV with the game (even though i never have an original copy of the game before, till i bought the virtual console version on the wii). But hey, i'm pretty sure all of those games that you said will be there, but the namco museum 64, megaman 64, the new tetris will be highly unlikely, (never liked tetris, namco museum is just a collection of namco games, i'm pretty sure there will be a new one for the Wii U with all the original arcade games with some random games, like they did with the wii game namco musuem megamix with pac n roll added into it (which is a DS game but with better graphics and controls, megaman 64 is just megaman legends for n64 with n64 controls, unless capcom allows the permission to add the game to the eshop then maybe.) also maybe some nostalgia on the originals? Ocarina of time was released again but on the Wii U and many people that bought the enhancement port has bought the original to feel the nostalgia on the games. (still i understand that you're thinking about the children who don't have access to the internet, props to you man! :))

Reactions: Doctor Strange
1. smash bros 64
2. golden eye
3. turok
4. mario kart 64
5. pokemon battle stadium

SUPER SMASH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOTHERS!

with multiplayer support

Reactions: sonicandres1 and pokerus
SUPER SMASH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOTHERS!

with multiplayer support
Totally agree with you on that one. With the multiplayer support, too, that would just be awesome. I have a N64 myself but I do not have that many games for it. Plus it's not very portable. But if they put that on Virtual Console, I would totally buy it.

Me too :D

Super smash bros. Is very likely to be next on the eShop N64 games because it will sell a lot and that's what nintendo wants right, another one would be mario party it is a very popular game and in my opinion I hate mario party 9&10 because I like the classic ones where you move freely and not in a car. Pokemon stadium 1 has already been rumored awhile ago to be on the Wii U as a virtual console or they may make a Pokemon stadium 3 but the Pokemon stadium 3 rumor is highly unlikely but I would like to see it very much.

gotta smash fast

I have a feeling that Super Smash Bros. is going to be added next on the eshop. Smash 4 is being sold really well and adding the first Smash Bros. to the eshop makes Nintendo more money. Maybe even Starfox 64 would also be added if Super Smash Bros. does get added as well.

I would do anything if they put mario kart 64 or any of the n64 mario partys

1. smash bros 64
2. golden eye
3. turok
4. mario kart 64
5. pokemon battle stadium
I don't expect Goldeneye to happen because it's based off the film, and movie video games never get released on vc.

I would do anything if they put mario kart 64 or any of the n64 mario partys
Let's hope we get more than what was on the Wii. Wii vc only got 2.
The first one didn't happen I know because of the control stick spinning. This can't be an issue with any controller we have now. Rubber is harmless to your hand.
Mario Party 3 didn't get a Wii vc release for unknown reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smash bros 64! Its one awesome game, it will be perfect on the wii u virtual console. I would certainly buy it and the gamepad will be fantastic for emulating the game. There can even be pro controller support and wii remote support so you can play with multiple people. That would be perfect!

I do like the idea of smash/mario kart 64 for the wii u. Highly unlikely for them to implement online matches for the old games, but its nice to think of.

Back