Fantasy Life Which life did you start with first and why in Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I just got the game two days ago and I chose Hunter because I like attacking enemies from afar in other games. Right now I'm trying to get apprentice level in all the classes

Paladin.

Yeah, I wanted to kill some monsters.

I started as a Mercenary, but changed later to Hunter because the former was a bit too slow in combat, according to my tastes. :p
Now and then I return to the game to develope other jobs, though.

I started out as an wizard. I looked at all the costumes my eyes are purple, and that costume was just to cute. It remind me of Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings. And I just LOVE Fantasy. The wands I got(upgraded to) were just too adorable. And I did not have to get up close like Mercs (I was not happy with that)

I started as a Tailor because I wanted to craft clothes and stuff. Plus it looked adorable so I thought why not? I really wish I had started as a Blacksmith or Paladin instead. At least they have more room to grow. (And they are actually useful.)

I started with the chef life because I wanted to see how different it would be to lead a culinary life in riveria. (It's cute I'll admit. Makes me hungry too.)

I chose the carpenter life. Honestly, I thought I could get a lot of money by choosing this life. It was a good start but I quickly changed my life when the option was already open to explore the other lives

Back