Fantasy Life Which life did you start with first and why in Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I sure did that ^^ And I wasn't wrong, right? XD I mean, it really helps to be able to gather everything =x

Paladin is really easy and fun at the same time as well, I always get back to this life and Hunter. So much fun!

i chose Mercenary (I'm Creator rank :D) because it is slow, but it is strong and more powerful than Paladin.It may have no shield, well actually it does because if u have your sword equipped and your sword is facing the enemy, it will be blocked. But hits from the back will not. and plus, when u get creator rank, u get an awesome ability which is SO op!

i started as an alchemist because
1) i like gathering ingredients for potions and stuff
2) i love the feeling of making something you'll use later on
3) BOMBS GO BOOM!!

I chose alchemist, since I figured that I would be able to make health potions if I needed them. Though, I didn't keep that class for long. I think my main class that actually stuck was Paladin, and it was the first class that I maxed out as well.

I started off with a Paladin, as I wanted to get into the combat aspect of the game right away. Now, I'm actually glad I chose a combat-oriented class to start with, as the enemies in the Deep Elderwood are giving me trouble.
The Hunter and Wizard are also great classes, but they rely on keeping distance, and they do have a really high SP consumption, especially the Wizard.

The life that i started out as was carpenter because i could craft all the wooden tools and weapons plus once i became a woodcutter using up all the gathered wood became easy

I chose paladin because it seemed the easiest to master and it was for me

I chose the Mercenary Life. When I first started I thought, "Hey, I need to learn how to swing a dang sword so I can kill some enemies!" I always wonder now what the game would have been like if I chose a life such as Alchemist or Blacksmith as my first Life. I wonder...

I chose the Hunter Life because at that time playing my friend's game I had no time to chose so I chose the Hunter class because it seemed most easy to learn to me and a lot fun I would supposing . I really had a good time with it even though I never played much of the game because of time issues . I was also interested in the Alchemist Life

I decided to start out like a fabulous grandma and choose the Tailor Life. I had no clue how I was supposed to find materials for crafts because I wasn't constantly working on the story at first. Instead, I was mosying around the East Grassy Plains, slaying everything with my novice dagger. xD

I chose to be a Cook because I love to cook IRL :love: I DID however run into some trouble getting the ingredients to make the dishes I needed to rank up at around Expert rank, so I switched to Alchemist. After learning the process is exactly the same as cooking(and as I later found out Blacksmithing and probably carpentry and tailoring), I switched to Magician so I could defeat the enemies I needed to get the ingredients from and also because out of sword fighting and magic I usually choose magic. I couldn't get past Adept because there weren't any challenges besides beating the Blaze Wraith that I could do to rank up, and I can't beat it yet :( So then I switched to Miner for some unknown reason and then I just ranked up to Adept, got bored with it, and switched back to alchemy, and I kept switching like this for a few days(IRL) until I finally went back to cooking, which I a now.

Long story short, my first Life was a Cook:D

i started as ahunter cuz i watched walkthrough but i switched to miner as soon as posible

My first playthrough, my chosen life was Hunter. I'd heard that you couldn't change lives in story mode, & wanted to have a combat life for the first of the story mode. Turnt out it didn't matter at that early point, haha.

When I actually got the game for myself... I went with Cook. I was pretty excited about making food.

I still use (exclusively) Hunter for combat, of course! I just reached Master last night with it.

The Hunter life. It was the life I chose to begin with because I always liked fictional characters that used Bows & Arrows.

When I first heard about the hunter life...... I WAS HOOKED!!!

Reactions: SmashChamp
i chose Mercenary (I'm Creator rank :D) because it is slow, but it is strong and more powerful than Paladin.It may have no shield, well actually it does because if u have your sword equipped and your sword is facing the enemy, it will be blocked. But hits from the back will not. and plus, when u get creator rank, u get an awesome ability which is SO op!
(Also, I got all of the other ranks, but I mostly use blacksmith, and wizard too,)

I started with a Paladin for my combat role because I love close-quarters melee combat in MMOs and games similar to Fantasy Life. For my main "money making" role I chose the blacksmith seeing as it would make me money and I could also benefit by getting armor for my Paladin role.

I chose Wizard because I generally like magic in Video Games. I much prefer shooting Fire/Ice/Lightning at my enemies then hit them with pointy metal sticks. xD This game has a pretty good magic system in it too.

I chose Mercenary because I like killing enemies with giant swords, it's fun but at the same time it's annoying because I'm slow. Another reason was because I used to be a Warrior in Dragon Quest huehuehue. :giggle:

I started out by choosing the Wizard life!
It seemed like a cool idea to be able to use magical attacks against unsuspecting enemies!
It also made my character look awesome, so that's a plus!
Who honestly wouldn't want to be an all powerful magical being? Those little men with steel sticks don't stand a chance!

On my first try of the game, I started out as a Paladin, but switched to Magician after reaching Adept, since I wanted to try out the magic! I tried learning Alchemy as well because I thought it would go well with being a Magician, by which point I had stopped doing Paladin quests lol.

I started a new file recently and went in as a Mercenary since it seemed like a more free job and using a huge sword sounded cool, and so far I'm really liking the combat style, the combos are so powerful and cool! I don't really notice the drop in speed but I do notice the lack of easy HP healing >.> (as a Magician, Earth-style magic was my go-to for healing, so more HP Potions needed this time around I guess xD).

Back