Fantasy Life Which life did you start with first and why in Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I chose wizard because @Kurumi recommended it as a starting life I should choose before I got the game. I like magic in games and having the ability to change your life/class in Fantasy Life, magic skills will come in handy as an extra when you change your life for example ^^

So, which life did you start with first in Fantasy Life and why did you choose it?

Reactions: spagooti
I chose Hunter at first but then it got boring so I switched to the explosive mage. I love mage because you have a variety of ways to kill opponents and it's fun watching the the colorful explosions. Also, I love how the combat is real-time yet simple , so everyone could enjoy it. ^~^

Reactions: 532 and Marc
Wizaaarrrrddd! For the world to see!

I love it, but today I changed my Life to Mercenary to try out Swordfighting (Greatswords may I say).

@BacklogGamer and @SunnyWindy you should see this, you own the game as well that I know of.

I chose Hunter at first but then it got boring so I switched to the explosive mage. I love mage because you have a variety of ways to kill opponents and it's fun watching the the colorful explosions. Also, I love how the combat is real-time yet simple , so everyone could enjoy it. ^~^
So you like explosions like the life Master does too? I need to try Alchemy out then!

Reactions: 3823
went with alchemist as my first life and all the others just sorta came along as support ones. wizard was my first combat Life though since i was an Aran in maplestory so i liked the way the combat flowed nicely to the slow warriors in the game. Arans use polearms so there wasn't really an good comat to compare to... i did enjoy using a dagger for most of the game though. but wizards have great damage and the wind chain spells are great for croud control. and i'd be lying if i said i didn't take advantage of the chaining's invincibility frames :p

I chose Wizard as well, but regretted it a bit since it's one of the hardest to start with, as it requires a lot of SP and you don't have much when you start XD

I still had fun though, and at first I didn't notice it was harder, I just noticed when I picked the other lifes XD

I started with Paladin because it seemed to be the simplest of the combat Lives, and it actually is.

I chose Paladin, because I really didn't know what to choose bc I just got the game and did no research, and it was the first on the list of lives:thumbsup:

I chose Cook because it seems like the one nobody would choose :p
Also it's fun to cook and gather up ingredients.

I chose alchemist cuz i thought it would be like full metal alchemist. :p Turns out all i can do is make bombs:vamp:

I chose cook cause I thought it would be the most fun. I switched not too long after since I barely had any ingredients to work with. I went with a few other physical lives after so collecting ingredients wouldn't be as much of a chore. I'm still not a master cook. lol

I chose to be a Wizard first because I always choose the Spellcaster-type jobs/classes first on most RPGs I play. There is just something to slinging magic attacks that is more fun than swinging swords at enemies XD

I went with mercenary, I went into the game blind knowing very little so I thought mercenary was the best fighting class though I was wrong after a bit of playing lol

The mercenary... these combos... they are so hard -_-

I choose Paladin, 'cause I thought: "This is an Adventure/RPG game, I need a damn sword to fight enemies!!!"

As soon as I could change my Life, the second was Wizard, 'cause I thought: "This is an Adventure/RPG game, I need magic to fight enemies!!!"

Then I found myself changing Life everyday to learn mining, how to cut trees, etc. (I don't know if I'm playing the right way)

There is a "right" way to play? I play to have fun level up and now that I got the DLC level to get to Origin Islands is a main goal for me, with my friend's help and kicking every bosses butt no matter our level we will be that needed level soon :p

Reactions: Barmont
I chose the Angler life. I don't know why but to me catching fish and selling them for money is just attractive to me for some reason. It must be because of the years I spent on Runescape (which fantasy life basically mimics) fishing for lobster and sword fish.

I chose randomly and got angler life

I chose the Paladin life because you get to actually kill monsters. Plus it's way better looking than mercainares and the masters location was close to the starting house. My second life was Blacksmith beacause I could make armor for my paladin

I chose to be a miner because I felt that collecting ore would make other life's easier, since I would already have the resources needed.

I started with the Paladin life because @SunnyWindy told me too haha. She recommended starting with either Paladin, Hunter, or Mercenary I believe because they were the easiest to use for collecting things. Probably because, at least the Paladin is anyways, they are easy to use to fight. I was going to become a wizard but honestly I really love being a Paladin. I chose Paladin over Hunter and Mercenary because I liked the Paladin outfit the best haha.

Back