Virtual Console Which games do you want to be available on the eshop?

• Thread starter Giygas
  • Start date
Giygas

Giygas

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
My pick would definitely be Mother 3 and the original Mother game. As a person who played Earthbound and plans on playing Mother 4, these need to be there. Super Meat Boy and Shovel Knight would be amazing, too.

Reactions: 3905
I agree, Mother 3 should be on the eshop. I loved playing the game and the story was amazing. Plus the fan made Mother 4 seems like a fun game to play as well, they've been working on it for quite a while now so it seems like a pretty good game to play. Also Shovel Knight should be on eshop as well. It's a really fun platforming and I like the concept of using a shovel as a weapon.

Though I can't really say specifically on what exactly would be awesome to have on the Eshop for the Nintnedo Wii U , I'd say some more of the missed out Virtual Console games would be cool , though some of them are already being added already nowadays . Also Mother 3 would be cool *o*

here's my list:
1.Sonic rush
2.Sonic rush adventure
3sonic 06 (with bug fixes)
4.golden eye
5.sonic advance 1
6.sonic advance 2
7.sonic advance 3
8.mario and sonic at the Olympic games (2008)
9.Hey you Pikachu! (you use the mic on the game pad to speak to Pikachu)
10.rhythm heaven/rhythm paradise(for you European players)

I really want Pikmin 2 to be on Wii U. I'd love it if they brought back some mario party games as well too! And if they don't have luigi's mansion or Luigi's mansion dark moon, they should bring them back. Now I never played MGS: Twin Snakes, so I want nintendo to bring back that game and I guess every other gamecube game out there!
(Especially Battalion Wars 1 or 2)
I still wonder why there's no gamecube VC..

I dont know if this is on there or not but luigi's mansion dark moon

i dont know if this has been added yet or not, but i'd like to see mario kart double dash for GC on the eshop. i wanted to play that game when i had my regular wii, but the price of the required controller along with the game was far too staggering and not worth it. i expect nintendo will give a much more reasonable price on this game than $100+. precisely: that was the price of the physical game when i looked at it. insane, but true.

Reactions: CheeseFlavouredCake
I think they should add Xenoblade Chronicles. It's a New 3ds exclusive so there are a lot of people who won't be able to play it. I think adding it on the Wii U eshop would be a wise choice.

It would be awesome because all the Wii games on the eshop cost like 15 to 20 dollars.

So having that game for 20 dollars would be so cool (especially since the game costs like 80 bucks EVERYWHERE!!!).

Xenoblade Chhronicles should definitely be added. :thumbsup:

The old fire emblem games. Particularly Gaiden since its my favourite fire emblem game.

My pick would definitely be Mother 3 and the original Mother game. As a person who played Earthbound and plans on playing Mother 4, these need to be there. Super Meat Boy and Shovel Knight would be amazing, too.
Shovel Knight IS on the eshop HOORAY!

i dont know if this has been added yet or not, but i'd like to see mario kart double dash for GC on the eshop. i wanted to play that game when i had my regular wii, but the price of the required controller along with the game was far too staggering and not worth it. i expect nintendo will give a much more reasonable price on this game than $100+. precisely: that was the price of the physical game when i looked at it. insane, but true.
I have Double Dash, but it doesn't work on our Wii U and we got rid of the old Wii...

I think they should add Xenoblade Chronicles. It's a New 3ds exclusive so there are a lot of people who won't be able to play it. I think adding it on the Wii U eshop would be a wise choice.

It would be awesome because all the Wii games on the eshop cost like 15 to 20 dollars.

So having that game for 20 dollars would be so cool (especially since the game costs like 80 bucks EVERYWHERE!!!).

Xenoblade Chhronicles should definitely be added. :thumbsup:

Whoa, ,$80?! Where do you live? It's not even close to that much here! Good god, Nintendo...sheesh!

well right now I have all classic Zelda's on my 3ds, and I have super metroid, but I still hope nintendo could bring over Zelda The Minish Cap, metroid fusion and metroid zero mission also if they could bring over some ds games as virtual console to the 3ds.
but I don't think that will happen its like nobody really wants to play ds games on the wii u it would look 10x better on a 3ds, honestly its ridiculously hard enough to find phantom hourglass and spirit tracks, but I could find metroid hunters for the ds but still
like who agrees nintendo should be bringing some good virtual console games other than the ones we have on our 3ds's like we could use some ds virtual console games HONESTLY lol
anyways what do you think, am I wrong or right?

1. 4th Gen Pokemon games (DS) I want to play Diamond/Pearl and replay HeartGold.
2. 3rd Gen Pokemon games (GBA) With all the great things said about this gen, I'm sad I missed out.
3. SuperSmashBros (N64) The start of my favourite Game series.
4. SEGA consoles. Why not? There's Game Gear, were is MegaDrive/Genesis and Dreamcast games!
5. GameCube. I don't need to explain this. (Melee)

I would like to have at least two GameCube games on the Virtual Console games:

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

As for the Nintendo DS:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

For the Nintendo 64:

Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros.

If Nintendo could possibly get these on the Virtual Console, I would be so happy.

I would love to see Mother 3 finally get a proper english translation, but it gets more and more likely every year that this will happen. I would also like to see GameCube games finally make their way to the VC, but this seems more likely to happen on the Switch than the WiiU.

I would like to see the following games
  • Mario Sunshine for GameCube VC
  • Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Gale of Darkness
  • Super Smash bros 64,Melee and Brawl
  • Mario Kart Double Dash (It would send most players flying to buy eshop cards :greedy:)
  • Pokemon Revolution
  • Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire
  • Mario 64
These are all the games I could of at the moment that I would look to see when they come out and think many people would buy them if they were to come out for the Wii U or Nintendo Switch.

One game i would like to retry is toy story for the N64. It was a pretty decent collectathon, but because we didn’t have the memory cards that you are supposed to put i. The controller (or we kept losing them) i ofter had to restart the game. I think the furthest i ever got was to a boss fight with a plane. Anyway, its good. You play as buzz lightyear, and you have to navigate through big places as a small toy. It’s actually kinda daunting sometimes. You start in a house, then you go outside in a yard, to a construction site (or maybe it was a toy construction site) and other places I can’t remember. I didn’t get too far, but it was good. Some of the evil toys were kinda creepy, and there was a lot of spilled acid, dunno what that was about. But for some reason the whole game has a darker feel, and I wouldn’t be surprised if sid’s house is one of the final levels. That scene in the movie was disturbing.

Back