Which do you play more, Super mario run or pokemon go

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well there has been a numbers of games taking over the app store which of most massively Pokemon go and Super Mario run. Both have been hits on the app store but the question is, Which one do you play more?Personally I play Super Mario run more because you don't have to go anywhere to play and its more interesting then wasting 50 poke balls to catch 1 Pokemon. So which one do you play more daily, Super Mario run or Pokemon go?

Me too, I play Super Mairo Run because like what flamebiz said, it is just by-far more interesting and more addictive, and it also feels like you can make a lot of progress in a day, but in pokemon go you might find 10 pokemon a day if your luckyt with no incense's or lures (which is me most of the time)!

Yeah that's good but i don't want to go out everyday just to catch some Pokemon i'll probably never get to use in a gym or something

so true

When pokemon go appeared on the app store, I was driven nuts by it! I was so excited that I even went out at 2 am to start catching pokemon. After a while playing it (and actually not having any pokestop nor gyms in my city) I started quitting it. Anyway, I still have it on my phone. When I finally got super mario run on my phone, I could not let it go! I am still playing the first 4 levels to unlock all the colored coins.

Neither honestly.

Mario run got very boring for me, and it's just too expensive for what it is. Pokemon GO isn't compatible for my phone apparently, I have been bypassing that by downloading APKs though but lately people have been getting popups saying that their phone isn't compatible in game and they're not able to play. This is really stupid since quite a few phones are not compatible with the game. I used to play Pokemon GO quite a bit though.

I grew bored of Super Mario Run the first day I played it. There's nothing really wrong with the game , but I would rather just play a full on Mario game. I feel the same way about Fire Emblem Heroes.

Now for Pokémon Go I go back and forth with it. Some weeks I really go out of my way to hatch eggs and hunt Pokémon. Then there's other weeks where I won't even launch the app. I always enjoy playing the game when I actually do. I really love to walk so that's probably a big help. Lol. I get really into the events too! My biggest problem with the game is I often see way to many of the same Pokémon. I do notice when a few spawn points change , but I still don't feel like it's often enough.

The only "app store" I frequent is the Nintendo e-shop. I don't got an i-phone, or anything similar to it. >w<

Pokemon Go is never something I thought was a great idea. Good, maybe (though I doubt it). Fun? Temporarily (I'm guessing). But there are always the crazies who hack, and raid, and whatever else to come out on top, and people start walking into oncoming traffic because they're too distracted, etc. etc.

I don't really like those kinds of games, anyway. That's why I have a 3DS. Pay once, a fair (albeit expensive) price, and experience a wondrous fantasticalness game, rather than try to get all the free games and be pestered with low qualities and micro-transaction lures (even advertisements! :eek:).

Fire Emblem Heroes :^)

I enjoy Super Marion Run quite a bit more than Pokemon GO, mostly because I believe that the GO community tainted the Pokemon community as a whole somewhat. Besides that, however, Mario Run doesn't require nearly as much time and dedication as GO, and can be played much more sporadically.

Back