When will the Naruto Shippuden (sub) filler episodes stop in 2016?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
So currently only filler episodes are airing in the English sub Naruto Shippuden and it's at episode 443. I've been looking at each and trying to avoid them all but I'd prefer just to know a number or date when they'll stop.

Does anyone know when the fillers will stop in 2016 and when the main story will continue in the anime?

I'm wondering the same because it's so annoying to have a long list of fillers after something like the last main episode happened, but it can't go on much longer I'd say lol

Fillers are nice when they are fun, not when they are boring. Anyways, the manga of Naruto is basically done so the filler should hopefully stop after this one. If not, the Naruto anime is kinda dead, which would be terrible. Hopefully, the fillers stop in the next few months.

I think 443 is the last one I don't know how accurate the site was that I found this out but thats what it says.

Fillers are nice when they are fun, not when they are boring. Anyways, the manga of Naruto is basically done so the filler should hopefully stop after this one. If not, the Naruto anime is kinda dead, which would be terrible. Hopefully, the fillers stop in the next few months.

actually somehow i've kinda enjoyed the last couple episodes, at least some good action and story :p

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
actually somehow i've kinda enjoyed the last couple episodes, at least some good action and story :p
Lol, I guess that last few episodes were not too bad. Can't believe I am saying this but I hope they start another filler instead of this one later on, lol (At the very least).

I think 443 is the last one I don't know how accurate the site was that I found this out but thats what it says.
Episode 444 is out and it's still filler ;-;

Dang it...I hate to assume things maybe 446 (if it goes that high I forgot how many episodes it has) won't be a filler. I honestly don't know why they thought stuffing Naruto with fillers was a good idea :(

I hate that I'm not that helpful :sorry: gomemenasai...I'm so sorry

Back