Tomodachi Life What's your favorite part about Tomodachi Life?

• Thread starter Julian916
  • Start date
Julian916

Julian916

Towns Folk
My favorite part of playing Tomodachi Life was mostly of customizing your Miis with their voices,personality,and their voices,and sharing Miis through QR codes on miiverse :D

Reactions: WayBlade
I like solving their problems (even if it just of case of they're hungry, going shopping for food is fun xD). It's the main part of the game, attending to their needs. I like how they get special points, and you can get a nice little present if you get enough. It's a nice touch. :D

I love the little get togethers that the Miis have and that you can watch, I also like the outrageous news broadcasting they have as well. Each time that happens my sister's OC Ramsey always claims that it was his idea for the antics

I love watching what silly arguments the Miis can get into and how they will turn out. The news segments are humorous as well. xP

I love the fact that tomodachi translates to friend so the game is basically named friend life doesn't have the ring to it though, I also love it when my little guys are just running around having an overall great time I love making them sing I love making then drees up I even made some characters from my favourite games like the inklings and some others it's a really fun time and I love it (am I the only one here who thinks the dreams are a bit creepy?)

Reactions: Teresa2011
I like customizing your Miis with their voices and personality, I also like the mii QR code idea they put into the game. I like that the miis are pretty funny to watch cause you never know what they're going to do even if you think you've seen it all it always surprises you with something new and I like that you can marry your miis , having a family.

I like that you can make funny songs in the Concert Hall in Tomodachi Life (Once you unlock it)! :)

My concert hall is unlocked and now I can write songs of my own.
I can eavesdrop on my friends so I ensure that they are not breaking any law.
I can humiliate the people I hate the most .
I like customizing the miis.
I like setting the voices of the miis.
The game translates our message to our friends.

My best part was when i was on my way to get married or asking to my married partner if we can get married it was difficult and at the same time funny some times he was thinking at some thing else and that makes it difficult but finally i got married.My other best part was when my mii got a baby

Reactions: Teresa2011
I like falling in love and your mii's will get married.

I don't play it very often

I think my fav is just watching the mii's to see what they do cause sometimes they do some funny stuff. I remember the 1st time I started to play the game and I was doing something for a sec and my mii just walked around the room , the next thing I know it farted lol. I thought that was one of the funniest and unexpected things I've seen from a game for a while .

My favorite part about Tomodachi Life was having a little me in a video game. I questioned some of my hobbies and choices, though. :p I had a fun time putting me and my favorite video game characters in there and solving their little problems. It was fun until it got really repetitive >.< I haven't played it in a while, but maybe I'll get back to it someday.

The proposal part. It's funny when they try to propose to be together. They always ask the player to help pair them up instead of doing it on their own. Oh, and also the part where they have babies. They don't seem to look like babies.

Mine was putting, or better said as projecting, this image on a mii and experiencing the different scenarios that they come up with. And that they are basically hopeless without the player. Everything they need is up to the player to do for them whilst they go on having their lives.

I like adding meme characters and making the dumbest songs and voicelines ever.

My favourite part is the mii's dreams, they are so weird and demented while being funny at the same time! I once showed my a dream cutscene and they actually needed to go to the washroom after, :D

My favorite part of Tomodachi Life was making the most ridiculous couples ever. Or I could finally make couples that I actually wanted. Then when they had children... that was the very best part.

My absolutely by far favorite part would ought to go to making new friends and family as Miis to put into the game, I don't know how to describe it, but it is so cool to see my friends and family's personality practically being mimicked in a game!

My favorite part of Tomadachi Life is making extremely weird miis and then watching their strange interactions. I also greatly enjoy making crazy songs and then watching the miis applaud as if they've just seen some great work of musical art. There is just so much to enjoy about this game.

Back