What's your favorite Mario game?

• Thread starter Skully
  • Start date
My favorite mario game has to be the original super Mario bros it's been so near to me since the start and even got me into gaming

My favorite mario game is Mario kart 8.

My favourite main series Mario game would have to be Mario 3D World, I just love Toad using the cat bell power up! My favourite spin-off game is definitely Mario Kart 8. As you can see, I'm a fan of the later games.

Super Mario Bros. 2 on N.E.S is my favorite Mario game because it was so different from the Mario games then and since can you guys name me another Mario game that lets you pick up Shy Guys or let you play as Peach? Then the level design was great because it feels like your going on an adventure and the music is phenomenal and the gameplay is great because you can pick up enemies and throw them at your enemies, this is a must have for any Mario or a n.e.s collector and if any of you like Super Mario Bros. 2 spread the love for this wonderful game!

It has to be the original game that got video games to us super mario bros was a good game because of what it did so that we could have awesome 3d and 2d video games. Or it might have to be super mario 64 ds because it was a game that set the standards for a 3d video game. But I also seamed to enjoy super mario bros 3 because it was so fun and awesome than other games of the time.

Whats your favorite Mario game?
Old or New

Tell us below!
my favorite mario game is super mario bros 3 it was my favorite gba and my second gamei ever played/completed and also its a very very very good game.

my favorite mario game could either be mario kart 8 or 3d world. They both have amazing graphics, and clearly had alot of thought put in to them.
Upon completeing 3d world i made my resolve to collect all the stars and stamps. It got difficult in some of the stages, but eventually i had em all. Mario kart8 was amazing. Not only was it fun, but they also added a new faster, more difficult class known as 200cc. This proved to be a challenge for me. But after the first race, I fell in love with it. Not only challenging, but a completely new mario kart experience.

my favorite mario game could either be mario kart 8 or 3d world. They both have amazing graphics, and clearly had alot of thought put in to them.
Upon completeing 3d world i made my resolve to collect all the stars and stamps. It got difficult in some of the stages, but eventually i had em all. Mario kart8 was amazing. Not only was it fun, but they also added a new faster, more difficult class known as 200cc. This proved to be a challenge for me. But after the first race, I fell in love with it. Not only challenging, but a completely new mario kart experience.
mario kart 8 is the worst mario kart, the gravity thing does nothing to the gameplay and although the game looks good, looks dont matter especially a video game. the map in mario kart 8 are probably the worst in the whole series.the multiplayer local play was sad and a huge let down(the party games suck).The gravity thing is just a dumb useless gimmick nintendo put in just to have something new.

Mine it is super mario 3d land

mario super 3d land

Super Mario 3D world or super Mario Galaxy 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I generally don't like games with turn based battle since this forces the player to level up, and I am too lazy to level up. Paper Mario 2 had a feature which allowed you to fully dodge an enemys attack if you have the right timing and thats what made the game one of the few RPGs I enjoyed. The Story was also great and the characters were funny. That game is not only my favourite Mario game, it is among my favourite games of all time.

Super Mario Bros 3!
I like it that theres worlds and pipes!

Thats a hard one... Its either the third or the wii version.

my favorite Mario game's has got to be either between Super Mario Bros 3 or Mario 64. i admire the game play in both of the games and i think it was a great leap in the history of gaming and how it shaped the gaming history.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in time. I like how you play as the kid versions of mario and luigi. I also like time travelling :D

Mario and Luigi: Partners in time. I like how you play as the kid versions of mario and luigi. I also like time travelling :D
Hm, I like Bowsers Inside Story more. I've played both but playing as Bowser is more fun that playing as the Mario bros. kiddies to me.

*sigh* Mario games really hit home for me. I remember playing Super Mario Land(or was it World) on the NES(or was it SNES). It's still one of my favorite Mario games, and I have a GBA copy that I treat like gold. Super Mario 64 was pretty epic for me too. I can remember sitting in my room, on my tye-dye beanbag chair playing on my Nintendo 64. And the Mario Party games. I've played a lot of'em. I really liked, it was either 2 or 3, the one w/the Haunted Halloween board, where your character wore a witch hat and had a wand. And MP 8 on the Wii was really fun. I didn't really like 9. Didn't like how they all traveled in the same car. Nor the Island DS game. Doesn't go around the board, just 1 straight run. One more, I really enjoyed playing Bowers' Inside Story. I love playing as both Mario and Luigi(as one) and Bowser. It had a real good story.

Hmmm.... This is a very hard decision I do enjoy Mario 64 a lot, but I also like new super Mario bros for the ds, and super Mario Galaxy 2, but I think new super Mario bros is my favorite because it was the first Mario game I've ever played and also the first video game I've ever played.

My favourite Mario game has gotta be Super Mario World, because first of all, it introduced the cape and a lot of other new things. Second, I think it is just really fun to play compared to the original super mario bros for NES because the Super Mario World is more colourful then the NES Super Mario Bros. Overall, I think Super Mario World is a pretty fun game :)

Back