S

Skully

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Whats your favorite Mario game?
Old or New

Tell us below!

Reactions: Alex.Dips and Zagaroo
My favorite mario game of all time is Super Mario World... no doupt.

Reactions: Alex.Dips, Ultrasuper123 and JazanaterZ Gaming
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Mario Kart Wii.

Reactions: Alex.Dips and JazanaterZ Gaming
I don't know which game in the Super Mario series is my favorite, mostly because I've played so many that it's hard to choose! I'd say it's a tie between Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Super Mario Sunshine.

Reactions: Alex.Dips and TyologyUnleash
I've always enjoyed Mario Kart. Hm...I'm going to go with the old Mario Kart on the Nintendo 64.

Reactions: Alex.Dips and GamerGoldFish
I'm torn between Super Mario World on SNES and Super Mario Land 2: 6 Gold Coins on Original Game Boy.

For me, it's easily Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Reactions: Alex.Dips
Super Mario Bros. 3. Good times. The last world was so hard, but the game itself was enjoyable to play.

Mines 3d land.

Reactions: Alex.Dips and theamazingnathaniel
i like the mario galaxy ones

Reactions: Alex.Dips and SSF
Hard pick, Super Mario World has Yoshi for days, Super Mario Galaxy was just phenomenal and Super Mario 3D World had fantastic multiplayer and worlds, but those 3 are definitely my favorite by far.

Reactions: Alex.Dips, SSF and JazanaterZ Gaming
Super Mario Bros. 3 remains as my favorite Mario game. It had enough content, it provided players with some challenging gameplay, there were no easily obtainable overpowered items such as the invincibility leaf and it did not include the star system that requires you to search for stars throughout each level just to progress further in the game.

Reactions: Alex.Dips, Icecold550 and JazanaterZ Gaming
I love the original Mario game, even though i've only played a handful of Mario games. It was so simple, I honestly had a blast just progressing through all the levels. I also liked the 2 player mode, even though I never tried it with an actual second player.

Those sprites as well, <3

The only Mario game I own is super Mario 3d land and I'm going with that as my favourite,it was a good game that many people bought and I enjoyed it to the max when playing the super awesome and exciting levels.Overall it was a good Mario game and my favourite.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is my favorite. That game is so fun!

My favorite Mario game has to be Mario Kart 7. It's because of the game I got to meet cool people and have intense/fun races all the time. The amount of times I laughed after someone getting rekt cannot be counted XD.

My favorite Mario game is simply Mario Kart Wii. Tbh, I never really got into the Mario games until later in my life. Anyway, I'm a big fan of the Mario Kart games, and Mario Kart Wii is by far my favorite Mario game.

There was lots of content, characters, karts, tracks, modes, etc. The game had some pretty nice gameplay overall, and I enjoyed playing the game with my siblings.

Reactions: Alex.Dips, theamazingnathaniel and JazanaterZ Gaming
Hmm, somewhat difficult to decide. My favorite overall would have to be Mario Kart Double Dash. I haven't played that game for about 12 years. I actually still have the case but the game became too damaged to be played years ago. I always loved the concept of being able to drive with two characters instead of just one in DD. I wish they would bring that back as well as Petey Pirahna.

I would have to say Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii. It was just awesome!

Reactions: Alex.Dips and SSF
I am an old gamer ( what i mean is that i have played video games for a good part of my life) and I have to admit that the first mario game I fell in love with was Super Mario World (snes) and then I had the possibility of playing the second one (yoshi's island, but this latter one was played with an emulator). But the mario game I enjoyed and loved the most was Mario Galaxy on the Nintendo wii.

Reactions: Alex.Dips, Splatoonsquid 2, OJanela and 1 other person
Back