What's your favorite ink color in Splatoon?

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date

What's your favorite ink color?

• Total voters
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
I like turquoise because it goes with my squid girl cosplay that I wear. :9

I love the Turqoise one because it's the closest shade to my favourite colour and it looks a great contrast to the opponants colour on whatever map I'm playing on :p

The turquoise one is my absolute favorite! ♡
Blue is my favorite color, but I generally like lighter shades better in most cases. The ink color also looks great with all other ones, especially the pink one! I don't really mind if I'm on the opposite team of the turquoise team, because I at least get to look at such a pretty color anyway! ♡

Reactions: Mizunil
Yellow!Yellow looks really good on Inkling Hair, plus it's bright and definitely goes with the colorful theme of Splatoon. My favorite color is blue but I prefer lighter shades of blue more. The blue shades are pretty but the straight up blue doesn't go with the colorful theme in my opinion. Yellow also gets some really good ink color match ups, like pink.

I'm surprised how we all like turquoise but to be honest and I'm not trying to copy you I like the turquoise one too. I like light blue so I prefer turquoise but of course my second favourite would be blue. I think it goes good with my inkling because it wears mostly blue. But in general I wouldn't care too much because it doesn't effect you or give your opponents an advantage so I like all the colours just swirling around the place!

I like lime green because it's bright and colourful

lime green is a good choice as well

Almost everyone including me is a turquoise lover XD

Personally I like Lime Green the best. Green is my favorite color, after all. The dark blue is the worst in my opinion, I can barely see it sometimes because it's so dark. I would like Nintendo to lighten up the dark blue a little bit because it is hard to see in my opinion

I think I know why you like lime green, because Link is green?

I like blue because it's a dark vibriant colour though I think custom colors are one of the best ones.

I like turquoise because light blue is my favorite color

I'm waiting for more color options, (Azure, Canary yellow, Rosie pink, Violet, ect.)

Purple, it's so vibrant, and not too bright. I wish there was red ink (w/o hacking of course). xD

Turquoise would be my 2nd choice. I like the shade of it.

I like the pink ink color because it looks very pastel and pretty! :p If that's not enough I really like when it's paired with turqoise.

Purple is obviously the best color ever. It looks stylish and not too glaring.

My favorite ink color in Splatoon would have to be the turquoise ink, as, not only is turquoise my favorite color, it just seems to show up really well and look really good on the screen. I love the way that it looks when it covers everything in sight, that is, as long as I am on the turquoise team!

Back