Fates Whats your favorite Fire Emblem Fates character?

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
Mine is Hayato, I like is personality and his design and he have really good stats. I've heard that many people say he isnt very good but mine can kick some butt.

The hard part about hayato is that you get him in lvl1(in birthright) and its hard to train him i paired him up with Orochi so he could get exp.

My Hayato in my normal save is an oni cheftain with Magic +2, Rend heaven, Seal resistance, Death blow and Counter. :3

Last edited:
In battle, my favorite character is Camilla, and no I'm not a perv, she is honestly my favorite character while fighting, but designwise, I'd have to choose either Xander or Azura.

Reactions: V_Weeb
1st gen: Azama. His offense and defense is great even without reclassing him. He's somehow almost the same stats as Corrin. Has a playful and annoying personality
2nd gen: Asugi. A quick killer when given the barb shuriken. Somehow, his skills always activate making him one of my strongest units.

Not counting any kids (as I posted about that here), my favorite is definitely Hana. She strikes hard and lives to tell the tale by dodging a majority of the attacks that come her way.

My favorite fire emblem character has to be Marth. Marth's (at first I thought he was a girl) design was so cool in my opinion and I use him all the time in smash. It was so cool in fire emblem awakening that Lucina was based of marth because you meet Lucina/Marth in the beginning of the story when you first find the risen. Marth will definitely be my favorite character.

Definitely Hinata! He's got a fun personality and doesn't take many things seriously making him super amazingly cute. And his S rank conversation with the avatar (I know this because I ended up marrying him) where he kinda fails his proposal and it all kinda ends bad. But they still get married though.

when I started playing at first I thought it would be Takumi due to him being so high strong and hard to make due with but as the game progressed I started to turn more over to Leo because of who he acts in birthright in the end and how caring he is to the avatar at the beginning of the game until you make a choice on a side which I very much had not much of a choice but taking birthright because I have no money to get the other paths in the game making me feel bad and sad about it in the end and now with this place I can try to get money to buy the other two paths and maybe play them later on

Hinata, guy is fun to play and he's fun to listen to.

Hinata, guy is fun to play and he's fun to listen to.

That is true and don't forget Hisame his son who when you make support conversation he talks about making a pickle that his father would love as he actually hates them.

it's funny when I saw that for the first time because I never knew that someone would actually hate them enough that there son is prepared to make one they would actually like and want to eat more.

My favorite fire emblem character has to be Marth. Marth's (at first I thought he was a girl) design was so cool in my opinion and I use him all the time in smash. It was so cool in fire emblem awakening that Lucina was based of marth because you meet Lucina/Marth in the beginning of the story when you first find the risen. Marth will definitely be my favorite character.

he said fates but I mean amibo xD Mine is prob Nyx

Hana is trash as a unit tho feelsbad. No joke shes like an axe magnet
Not counting any kids (as I posted about that here), my favorite is definitely Hana. She strikes hard and lives to tell the tale by dodging a majority of the attacks that come her way.

Oh ye I guess my favorite is obviously Felicia but otherwise Keaton for Nohr and Saizo for Hoshido

Last edited by a moderator:
No question asked, Kaden. I love his happy-go-lucky personality, and the fact that he can turn into a completely awesome Fox beast thing, and rip people apart

OK so I know alot of people dislike him but he is honestly one of my favorite characters . Takumi from Hoshido , may come off as rude at first but I think he has a pretty good reason to mistrust me (considering I lived most of my life in Nohr) and it's not necessarily a bad thing to be mistrustful of people. I like him alot because of his personality and how he hates getting compliments(Just like Leo!) Plus he is very OP with his bow.
Note : If he wasn't my brother, I probably would have married him

Design-wise, I like Nina (Niles's daughter), and her voice is pretty cute too! She was one of my one-hit KO'ers during my playthrough.

Back