Mario Kart What's the most annoying Item in any Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Flipper
  • Start date
Flipper

Flipper

Big Penguin Nintendo fan
Towns Folk
Today I got completely wrecked in Mario Kart 8 because of coins... Coins (as an item) always annoys me... sure, they can make you go faster, but every time i'm at maximum coins I still get more coins... Next thing you know, a person behind me has a red shell or triple red shells and they throw all of them at me... After that, I get combo by a piranha plant and a triple green shell or a star... leading me to 12th place... <_<" What's your most annoying item? :unsure:

Reactions: pipslug2002 and Nicknin909
Also the tanooki leaf in Mario Kart 7 annoys me a lot too...

Reactions: Blacklist, Duster, pipslug2002 and 1 other person
For me, it's the Blue shell. It is so freaking annoying to get hit by one of those, and if it does hit, your character takes a couple of seconds to recover and that can change the tide if the race.
However, if you are the one who has it, :sneaky: ....

Reactions: chaoticwinds YT, pipslug2002 and Nicknin909
If I see a blue shell I usually go behind a person so I don't get hit...:D

Reactions: chaoticwinds YT, pipslug2002 and Nicknin909
The Thunder Cloud from MKW...

Reactions: pipslug2002 and Nicknin909
Thunder Cloud, because it makes you slower.
Blue shell, because it will ruine your speed if you are at first place,
Bullet bill, because it is just a cheap way to get to a high rank

Reactions: Nicknin909
I hate the blue Shell, because it is unfair that only the first Place get hit. Mario kart 8 made this better by making it possible for other racers to get hit, BUT STILL! I also dont like the bullet bill because it sheap, and the Thunder cloud because its downright annoying and it makes me angry!

Reactions: Nicknin909 and Sylvester87
I've always hated Red Koopa Shells. When you're about to get up into the top four spots, someone has three Red Koopa Shells and throws them at you. Then, you get passed up y everyone else and have to work your way back up to the lead. I've hated those ever since I had Mario Kart: Double Dash.

I like all items but the coin item is always annoying. I do like the blue shell though. It always makes you uncertain if you'll win or not and the game can change instantly when someone gets a blue shell.

I absolutely hate the red koopa shells. Whenever I'm in first, I always get bad items. On the other hand, everyone behind me is miraculously getting red koopa shells and they always hit me. It is possibly the most annoying thing I've ever faced in a video game(besides like-likes of course).:D

I definitely have a least favorite item in Mario Kart, and the only way to stop it is in Mario Kart 8, but its obviously the blue shell. I know its unoriginal and all, but since i'm mostly in first place in any Mario Kart (except for Wii, for some reason I can't control my kart or bike in that game) my number one fear is that someone will go "hey look, I got a blue shell!" then use it. Actually, I have the worst luck when I'm winning in Mario Kart. Sometimes its normal: get hit by a blue shell, second place, then keep moving and try to win. Mostly I get hit with a "Power Montage" as I like to call them: Get hit by a blue shell on the 3rd lap, then get hit by 2nd place who has star power, next by third place's red shell (sometimes more than one) and after that get 4th place's blue shell (not hitting me, but flying by me and hitting me.) and then, well, you see how it is. I normally don't have that happen to me, but when it does, it looses the whole cup for me. I just hate it when that kind of thing happens, making the most obvious choice my least favorite item.

Today I got completely wrecked in Mario Kart 8 because of coins... Coins (as an item) always annoys me... sure, they can make you go faster, but every time i'm at maximum coins I still get more coins... Next thing you know, a person behind me has a red shell or triple red shells and they throw all of them at me... After that, I get combo by a piranha plant and a triple green shell or a star... leading me to 12th place... <_<" What's your most annoying item? :unsure:

well the blue shell duh :p well other then the blue shell i dont like the red shells (unless I have them) also the big mushroom is annoying if it flattens you and you lose coins/items.

The most annoying item for me is either the blue shell if I'm first place, the thunder cloud because not only does it make me lose coins but it slows me down, and the red shells but not that much since I can stop them with items. but out of those three I would say the blue shell, it's just so annoying to get hit when you are in first place and then there is someone behind you and I always end up in second....

Most of ya'll here will say Blue Shell is the most annoying lol But to be honest, Green shells and bananas are annoying in maps with small spaces, Red Shells are annoying for wide spaces lol

Blue shells can easily be avoided by letting other racers get ahead, falling off the track instead of bouncing from the impact of the blue shell or use a Mushroom to avoid it lol But once you're hit, its pretty annoying lol

Reactions: Nicknin909 and Flipper
the bull shell it annoys me when i have a far lead i end up losing it cause of that blue shell grrr just want to tear my hair out and screem and give it a thousand deaths

the least favorite item in my mario kart 7 and wii is the blue shell it always knock u into the air and any1 caught in it will spin and the worst part of all is that you know like there are gaps in some of the courses and all right before u jump then all of the sudden and boom! u fall right in between the gap that also goes for the lighting item too.

I think the most annoying item in Mario Kart has to be the Red Shell. Sure, it immediately targets the opponent in front of you but they might have a trick up their sleeve by pulling a banana or a shell out of nowhere! Besides, getting hit with a red shell isn't fun. It quickly deteriorates your speed and it takes a while to accumulate it back.

My worst item is either the triple red shells or the blue shell. The triple red shells are hard to avoid, once someone was behind me with triple reds while I had a banana behind my kart, once they hit your banana you have no protection and you'll be likely to get hit a lot. The blue shell is a strong item that can hit you in 1st place and bring you down in last, I was frustrated when that happens, it ruined couple of my races at the last lap when I was going to win :sorry:

I hate lightning and the blue shell. I hate these because when I'm in first place, I always seem to get struck by the lightning. Then, after a second or two, a blue shell comes, and knocks me out.

As of late, the Green Shell has really annoyed me. It seems like every time I miss my target, the shell will bounce around and hit me. It's one of the most frustrating moments in gaming for me.

Back