Tomodachi Life What you like about Tomodachi Life?

• Thread starter Susanafuerte
  • Start date
Susanafuerte

Susanafuerte

anime and videogame lover
Towns Folk
so what you think about this game?
i love the game is cool is like the sims but better leave your opinions here!:D

I like the game because of the fact that it is very funny in a way but I would say also weird depending on what is happening . Overall it is a very fun game to me , I liked to play the demo but personally , It seems that I got pretty bored with it even though it was fun , like in a week or so . Depends on the game you like . I would rather Animal Crossing but this game is quite good in its own ways :D

Reactions: Susanafuerte
I want this gme for the same reason as jack! lol jack we have so much in common! XD

I liked the game because i was able to use characters I knew. I was special to see Tyion Lannister enjoying fishing with Joffrey Baratheon. And see Cersei being good friend with John Snow. Seing Nicolas Cage flying through the sky was also amazing! Too bad it was sort of "short and shallow" for a game... I had fun for 2 weeks =(

I guess... EVERYTHING!!!!! Here's some of them(and that is not my video. I am just proving my point, and yes I credit the owner)

Get my point? Good, then I do not need to explain into too much detail.

I love that, even if you restart the game, things always end up differntly. even with the same mii's! And That there is so many possibilitys of what will happen. the game is practically endless. And not like the hard ones. the ones that you can keep playing and playing and playing. The game is worth buying. I know that cause I was Hyped for the game before it game out and I was not dissapointed by how it turned out. there may be a lot of stuff that you simply cant do. but that's the fun of it. Working your way around stuff. sorry for blabbering on for link 5 minutes. But my answer is I love this game for all of the possibilitys.

I love how you can control the lives of the mii's and that there are many possiblities of what may happen. But the thing i love the most is that you can get QR codes of your favorite singers, actors, and even cartoons and see how their lives go. I plan on playing this game for a longggggg time :)

Reactions: Epiccowboy951
I like how u can make ur miis be in the game and u can also let them meet new miis and stuff its so cool

I really like the idea of putting your mii characters in a game. I like feeding your miis and also dressing the miis up. I like to also change how their voice sounds and looking around to where your miis explore. This game has lots and lots of fun things to do in it. I suggest Tomodachi Life to any body who is a fan of Nintendo and really enjoy the miis also too.

I love everything about this game, sure many find it boring after awhile but it's great fun for me. I love who real the Miis appear and I love that you really have no control on who they love (though it's funny when they confess and it fails). Nintendo has made such a fun and cute sim game.

I love almost everything about the game to the events, news, drama, Though I wish Nintendo could've kept some stuff from the original Tomodachi collection in japan like the original ost better than Tomodachi lifes, and the street live event where you can watch your islanders play music. Besides that I think Nintendo did an excellent job localizing the game I hope they can make another in the series.

My cousin was telling me Nintendo might make another Tomodachi with same sex couples and stuff. I really hope that happens. It most likely will never happen, but a fangir such as myself can only hope.

There is a lot to like about the game. One being the randomness witch is funny and unexpected most of the time. It's colorful , light hearted , upbeat and just fun. Being able to use the mii and bring the ones you make as your friends is a nice touch . Being able to make your mii sing songs you make up is funny , seeing them interact with other mii's is also funny . The dialog is unexpected half the time . The game is just a joy to play.

One thing I like about this game is teaching Miis to swear and rap :sneaky:

funny pictures likeHNI_0055.JPG

My cousin was telling me Nintendo might make another Tomodachi with same sex couples and stuff. I really hope that happens. It most likely will never happen, but a fangir such as myself can only hope.
Just make the ppl you want to marry opposite sex. They are almost exactly the same whether they are a boy or girl. Girls can have masculine voices and guys can wear dresses.

Back