What would you like in the Fire Emblem Mobile Game?

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date

What play style would you want for the Fire Emblem Mobile game

• Puzzle and Dragons style

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Clash of Clans style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • style Dungeon Hunter 4 style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Emblem Birthright/Conquest

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
patbacknitro

patbacknitro

A C Class Youtuber
Towns Folk
What gameplay style would you prefer?

I would definitely prefer a more traditional gameplay/ style as it'd stay true to the original series. Though I definitely wouldn't mind a different style of gameplay; so long as it's not a massive horrible buggy mess. Cough cough Pokémon Go Cough Cough however I would like that style to be as original as possible.

Reactions: patbacknitro
I would definitely prefer a more traditional gameplay/ style as it'd stay true to the original series. Though I definitely wouldn't mind a different style of gameplay; so long as it's not a massive horrible buggy mess. Cough cough Pokémon Go Cough Cough however I would like that style to be as original as possible.
Well Nintendo said they wanted to make it better for newcomers so the gameplay will be different. So I am both scared and excited to see what they come up with.

Reactions: Shin
Puzzles and Dragons have gone repetitive for me.
There's too many Clash of Clans games already.
Wat's that?
I want the traditional Fire Emblem fashion but a mobile game will probably never happen and if it ever does, Nintendo may include In-Game Purchases into the mix. Like Pokemon, Nintendo would make a puzzle game out of it.

Or something horrible like Pokemon Go, ugh.

Well Nintendo said they wanted to make it better for newcomers so the gameplay will be different. So I am both scared and excited to see what they come up with.
maybe it could be the gameplay of the DS games

or maybe like a traditional RPG

I hope that it is like the regular fire emblem games as that is what I love about em. If they make it something like puzzle and dragons.... I may still play it, but really Nintendo that would be a terrible move.

Absolutely a traditional gameplay style. I'd feel weird if the gameplay changed, but depending on how it would be, I'd still play it.

I donno. I feel that the game is pretty much going to get watered down and won't be as good as playing it on the 3ds. It would just feel kinda cheep. I think that's the down side on a lot of mobile games on cellphones. I would rather get the full game feel out of a game then a short cheep feel. I'm sure they're going to bombard it with micro trance actions too.

Reactions: manugutir
Back