Bravely Default What sort of jobs do you hope to see in Bravely Second?

• Thread starter KaiianBoss1914
  • Start date
KaiianBoss1914

KaiianBoss1914

RPG Freak
Towns Folk
Personally I LOVE the Valkyre job and I know that's staying. The Wizard job looks pretty cool too, but I really want to see the Devout job from Final Fantasy III return, and maybe the Blue Mage that originated in Final Fantasy V. What about you?

I think the original setup with a few more would be interesting, still the grinding for each work was a nightmare on Bravely Default.

I know the main character is Musketeer (there are another four characters if I don't include the girl from the trailer, I hope they share experience, I usually don't like a forced extra grind :/)

I know one character has a bowgun with an axe attached at the tip. but I don't know what job it should be.
The Blue Mage would be a nice idea, still it can't be used: the Vampire job already do what Blue Mages where able to.

That's a really good question! Took me a while to figure out which jobs it should get, because most of the existing jobs in Bravely Default are some-what similar to most of the FF Jobs, which are already in games.

How about Beast-Tamer? I know the Vampire class is kinda like the Beast-Tamer, except with the Beast-Tamer Job, you can actually like "summon" the beast in battle (kinda like Summoner), but can only use it once, I don't know, some exceptions should be applied, but I think that'll be an interesting job.

I think a Puppet Master class would be epic as well. Remember Lulu from Final Fantasy X, something like that except the puppets actually do (a lot) of damage, and can use different abilities, etc.

Also, Dancer? Except not really a fighter, but can do buffs on the team, and cause status effects?

This list could be endless, I do have a lot of faith in Bravely Second though, I have a feeling it would be much better than Bravely Default, so I'm looking forward to it, and I'm sure I'd be pleased with whatever they brew up! :)

i like to see a real summoner with strong magic attack and can summon all elements (fire, water, lightning, earth, dark, and light)

I think it would be cool to have a engineer like class where the main idea is to have the class build up def for itself and it's teammates and to build turrets and other things. Think how cool that would be. I think I was playing too much TF2 last night.

Back