Tomodachi Life What Place in Tomodachi Life (e.g; Beach, Etc.) Is your favorite?

• Thread starter MimiS
  • Start date
MimiS

MimiS

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Here You Can Comment UR Favorite Place In Tomodachi Life!
(Personally, I Like The Café).

Reactions: WayBlade
My favorite place in Tomodachi Life is the Concert Hall. Made a lot of funny songs there!:hilarious:

I love the café because you can hear original Tomodachi collection songs from there which I think is really cool because the songs are catchy and Tomodachi has never been released out of japan and it was actually the first Tomodachi life game.

I would have to say the Beach because you can see all of your people, or some, doing something funny, fun, or silly. That and your islanders can help you decide on things to do out of the two options.

I like the amusement park. It is really funny to see the islanders/miis on that roller coster thing and the music is so carney like. I also like store (shopping) ,because in addition to the mii/ islander who is working there, there will sometimes be some islander in the back shopping as well or whatever they are doing, I always thought that was so funny.

Probably the concert hall of all things. It's hard to say. A lot of them are very fun.

My favorite place in Tomodachi life is the beach . It is that because it looks nice , you can vote for people to be on your island, and it's very peaceful there .

I personally love Mii Homes and Mii Apartments the best. Very fun and cool! Mii Homes can have babies sometimes, wjhich are really cute!!!!!

Personally, my favorite place is in Tomodachi Life would definitely be the concert hall because almost half of the videos online are songs they made there, lol :)

personally for me it's the beach and the park! i love going to the beach and i love going to parks!

The park is my favorite. The breeze is always nice and you can hear if there is a nice breeze in the park and people act so much more like normal people. The end baby cutscene is cute too.

Back