Fantasy Life What is your least favorite life in Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter BetterBushyBurmyBureau
  • Start date
BetterBushyBurmyBureau

BetterBushyBurmyBureau

Kawaii in the streets. Senpai in the sheets.
Towns Folk
I know everyone has their favorites but which one do you absolutely loathe? For me, my least favorite life has to be the cooking life. I already have no desire to cook in the real world so why would I fantasize about doing it. The perks of getting legend rank aren't that appealing either. You can already make potions with the alchemy life which takes away the necessity to make food for healing reasons so I don't see much use in leveling the life up. Tell me what you guys think.

I think you can craft candies as a cook to have permanent stats increases!

I think the life I liked the less so far is the Alchemist, just because it's dang hard to find everything for the recipes ;___;

Reactions: 532 and BetterBushyBurmyBureau
For me my least favourite is Tailor. Like there is no use to it, all you can really make is clothes and Carpets and Curtains. I don't need clothes because I'm wearing my armour all the time. Seconed there is no use of carpets and curtains, you only need one of each for one house. You can simply buy these items for 2000 Dosh. Cooking is in my top 5 of favourite life's. Everytime I kill some monster they leave around random food. With cooking I can use multiple things I found already to make food. That means I really don't have to buy potions over and over again because I can just eat the food I just made.

Reactions: BetterBushyBurmyBureau
Angler, I don't like having to rely on luck to get the catches I need.

I think the life I liked the less so far is the Alchemist, just because it's dang hard to find everything for the recipes ;___;
If what you say about the candy Is true then I will take back every mean thing I said about cooking. Lol!

My least favorite is the Tailor. I haven't tried every life out but I found Tailor to be very boring >->

It used to be merc until @rawrrie helped me out with getting the combos right, :angelic:

Even though I'm too lazy to rank up tailor, my least favorite has to be cook. At least with tailor you can get some sweet armor and an item that can only be crafted by a tailor (stardust linen).
I think there is a limit of how many you can eat though (100 probably). I'd invest all I can in luck .-.

Reactions: 3823
Alchemist :cool:

I hate cook. It's frustrating getting to lv 15 in all crafts and it was the main reason I gave up on Fantasy Life.(sorta) Why couldn't it just be lv 15 in cooking xD ...oh well.. :p I also hate merc, because you swing your huge sword, and by the time you're done, the enemy is on the opposite side of you. So you have to go in a circle and repeat. >. <

Reactions: Icemario and Marc
my least favorite life is carpenter simply because the main reason for being one is to make furniture. i really don't customize my house vary often so i don't have the need for it. the only reason i became one was because you can make tools. but it'd make more sense for the blacksmith to make those tools than the carpenter.

If what you say about the candy Is true then I will take back every mean thing I said about cooking. Lol!
You need dlc, but yes alchemist and cooks make stat changing candy. As Marc said 100 is max you can have.

My least favourite lives in FL are definitely Alchemist and Tailor. Alchemist because it's really hard to find the materials you need without looking it up on the internet, and Tailor because you don't have much stat boots from the clothes you sew, they are mainly for aesthetic purposes.

Angler, I don't like having to rely on luck to get the catches I need.
Same, Angler does'nt look that fun even...

*cracks fingers* ok few things here.

@Marc, you really don't want 100 luck. if you have too much luck, you find it hard to find some of the more common items since you're always getting the "rare" stuff. it's commonly suggested to max all other stats and keep luck at 48 (with all candies and lv200, you still end up with 52 missing points to max everything)
@rawrrie you can very easily buy everything you need in bulk for recipes. cooking is actually the easiest crafting class to max out. (if you have dlc at least- which i know you do)

to everyone who hates cooking, the gold coin item is one of the best to farm because you can get 2 per recipe like anything else. and to everyone who hates angler, that's THE easiest Life to farm gold coins for- if you have a good enough rod. it acts like a normal fish and resets after 2 map changes. so it's well worth to max out. for all who hate tailoring, the god quest for that is also good for farming coins since the boss is a silver boss so it respawns after 2 map changes as well. a simply warp to your terra nimbus home and run back is enough to respawn him, and the items.

as for my own least favorite, i'd have to go with mercenary. simply because i don't like the the stuff the master teaches with it. but i did it anyway cuz Life restriction removal.

I've personally never gotten into Wizards, cuz in the beginning it just takes up waaay too much SP.

My least favorite is definitely the Angler. I got bored with it SO QUICKLY. And I tried to give it a chance, but I couldn't, I'm way too attached to my bow to even change my Life now. XD

Reactions: kelseymarie805 and allsmilesryles
tailor and alchemist because you can buy all of that way easier

i'll give ya tailor, but the accessories are really powerful late-game alchemist. not to mention all the stat candy later on.

yeah yeah youre right but compared to the intesity of mercenary and paladin....pffffft i get bored with all of the crafting and the simplicity of it !

well i have always had a higher tedious tasks. hence my love of pointless quests and month spent trying to get a single drop from a 2 spawn per minute per channel mob in maplestory... the list goes on.

Back