What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze is the best. Good story, good level and world settings, awesome music, and has challenging levels that male you want to keep on playing. It is just so good. Once I played from 6:00 a.m- 12:00 a.m. It is just so awesome, creative, and musical.

Minecraft. :p

either Mario Maker or Mk8.
I LOVE MK8's Variety of Characters and I LOVE it's Tracks.MK8 Is just a good racing game in general.It's definately better than that Sonic Transformed crap.As for Mario Maker?There's a lot of things to say about Mario Maker.I like that Mario Maker has a limited amount of things to use for your own courses but when your playing Mario Maker you feel like you have so much stuff choose from.And you have lots of Sound Effects and a good amount of Powerups to use.I like how you can also make it different like you can put a Enemy in a question mark block or put a bumper on a track.There's just so many ways to make a course that it makes my brain hurt thinking about it!

Probably smash 4 or the wonderful 101. Games with fighting = My favorite games :3

Mine is smash 4 and mk8.

Splatoon inklings for win :p

Super Smash bros.4 ;) since it was the main reason as to why I bought the console in the fist place :p

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X - this game is AWESOME. Probably my favourite game right now. The open world aspect makes me love the game & the combat is amazingly fun. I could play this game for hours & hours.
  2. Splatoon - Love this game. Multiplayer is awesome, gameplay is a blast, and the concept is just plain awesome. I can just play & play this game.
Those are my fav games ;3

Hmmmmmmmmm...... This is really tough, because my favorite 3 games for the wiiu are captain toad treasure tracker, super smash bros wiiu, and wind waker HD. I love captain toad treasure tracker because it reminds me of that of a professor Layton puzzle while at the same time being everything I loved about the Mario galaxy games. Ssb4 because both me and my wallet have an unhealthy addiction to it, and wind waker HD because it is just a perfect game. So, my favorite is wind waker, although my brother has been playing xenoblade x but won't let me near it so who know?

Mine is Splatoon, the game is just so addicting and it's the only game I can play in any mood I'm in, it's just so colorful and pretty, Nintendo did a amazing job on this game, I want more updates or a 2nd one, or both!

My favourite Wii U game would have to be Super Smash Bros. by far.. I've put hundreds of hours into it and I go to local tournaments, I just always have the urge to play smash :p Unfortunately I can't play it too often though.. No one to play it with.

I really enjoyed Hyrule Warriors too, but I think Star Fox Wii U will become my second favourite game and if there's anything to the Paper Mario rumor, that might be my second favourite :pp As long as it stays true to the first two..

I've been meaning to get Splatoon, Super Mario Maker and Xenoblade but eh I haven't had the time, but everyone says they're amazing so I should try them eventually.

Mario Kart 8! I love the frantic fast paced gameplay of the Mario Kart games. Sure there's some BS moments but there's actually a bit more skill involved than most people give it credit for. I like it more than Smash Bros 4, because unlike Smash 4, I can actually play it online without massive input lag. (living in Australia sucks!). Thank god for QLD Smash.
I've been meaning to get Splatoon, Super Mario Maker and Xenoblade but eh I haven't had the time, but everyone says they're amazing so I should try them eventually.
I've been meaning to play Splatoon too. My little sister got it and played it for like 2 months straight without stopping. I've played a little bit and enjoyed it, but I really do need to play more. :/ Super Mario Maker is awesome, I love making hard levels to watch my friends to despair at. However, I'm currently working on a much easier, more relaxed level.

Splatoon and Sm4sh

Reactions: Policroll
When it's out poker tournament.

Splatoon!

Pokken tournament for sure

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
Pokken tournament for sure
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I really like super mario maker, just the possibility to create your own levels!
I really think this is a legendary thing in the game history.
the levels may be hard to play, but you will have fun

Easily Super Mario Maker, A great game that has provided ~300 hours of game time for me. My brother on his wii u has around 390 hours and my mate Nick, who's had it at game release, has just over 500 hours. This game is the best Mario game since Super Mario 64 (With a few exceptions), and has, as of 2016, been rated the best Wii U game in the systems lifespan so far by IGN. Best game ever!

I don't have many Wii U games but my favorite game is Pikmin 3. It's fun to explore the different areas and the bosses are awesome. It's fun to look for different fruit to survive.

Alph is my favorite of the trio of Captain Charlie, Brittany, and Alph.

Bingo Battle is awesome to play since I have a younger brother and we love to compete against each other. It's my favorite game.

Back