What is your favorite type of roller in Splatoon

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what is your favorite roller weapon in splatoon. is the the very fast and mobile carbon roller which can escspe quickly, is the the octobrush which is fast and can get up in people faces and swing a brush in there faces until they go splat or is is the krac on splat roller which after you fill up your special you can turn into a unstoppable squid who can kill easily or is the dynamo roller which can kill anyone in one hit. what is your favorite roller

Gold Dynamo Roller! It's painfully slow compared to other rollers, but it's the strongest and it most certainly gets the surface coverage and splatting job done! Every swing of the ink counts with this weapon, especially during inkling combat. One wrong aim and you're likely toast. Its sub (ink bomb) and special (inkstrike) supplement this weapon well. :p

yeah the weapon itself is not great but the subs really help keep you alive

I like using the Krak-on Splat Roller. It has decent ink coverage and mobility when using it. The special is pretty OP, helps you out in a tight spot when there are a few enemies in one place. It does get annoying when other players try to shoot at you and reduces your speed so you can't splat 'em. You just need to be skilled in the way of the Kraken. :p

My favorite roller is the Krack-on-Splat roller. I like it because it has the Krackon. You also get it at a low level

Last edited:
I'm not that great with using the kraken so I use the regular Splat Roller with Killer Wail.

I personally use the Carbon Roller because you can paint turf really fast, but also killing people with a one shot close up. If you get good with it, you can get lots of kills with it.

Back