Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
I can't decide. Mario Kart: Double Dash, DS, Wii, and 8 are all good.

Mario kart ds, this is awsome, the presentation, the power ups, the levels, the racers, everything is awsome!, every time i play it i can't stop!.

I think that the best game has to be mario kart ds because it was fun I remember I always played it.However the wii version had a much better online mode but for the first game that included online multiplayer it was a good start.I liked being able to snake online sense some people don't know how to do it, it would come in as an advantage for you. It kinda sucks that you can't play online anymore on the ds and that the shop is going to be closed down for ever. It feels great knowing that mario kart ds started what would be the way everyone raced via internet. The thing that was awesome though was that mario kart ds had missions wish that future mario kart games would bring that back.

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
my favorite mario kart is totally mario kart double dash it was my first video game(it got me hooked on video games) i was 5 when i beat the omg the memories

It's gotta be Mario Kart 7 for me. The game was one of my first 3DS games, and I really enjoyed playing online races on it. Still do actually. Mario Kart 8 really didn't get me the way that 7 did. I really loved the Cockpit view on 7 but they didn't have it on MK8, which made me sad. I really thought they were going to put it in the game, but nope. I've also played a bit of Double Dash, but that game kinda confused me cause there are two character's per kart. Mario Kart DS is a close second to Mario Kart 7. Overall, Mario Kart 7 is my favorite, with DS 2nd, and Double Dash/Mario Kart 8 third.

Reactions: Blue Knight
It's gotta be Mario Kart 7 for me. The game was one of my first 3DS games, and I really enjoyed playing online races on it. Still do actually. Mario Kart 8 really didn't get me the way that 7 did. I really loved the Cockpit view on 7 but they didn't have it on MK8, which made me sad. I really thought they were going to put it in the game, but nope. I've also played a bit of Double Dash, but that game kinda confused me cause there are two character's per kart. Mario Kart DS is a close second to Mario Kart 7. Overall, Mario Kart 7 is my favorite, with DS 2nd, and Double Dash/Mario Kart 8 third.
i wish they could add the two character thing that was in mario kart double dash it was so cool it let you have a types of item at the same time. i remember for christmas my dad got me mario kart 7 and super mario 3d land i was so happy, but the first game i popped in my 3ds was mario kart 7, but still my favorite mario kart is double dash it have a special place in my heart.

Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8 are my favorite Mario Kart games. I love the anti-gravity from Mario Kart 8 and playing it with my friends. Always be racing and having fun. Mario Kart Wii is really fun to play and I enjoy it a lot no doubt about that. There is a few courses I like the most. I hope that a new Mario Kart games comes out that would be so awesome. I bet it would have new stuff.

My favorite is definitely Mario Kart DS. If you're like me you're usually playing games alone. Mario Kart DS had most single player content of any Mario kart game thanks mostly to the mission mode. That mode was insanely fun and addicting! I'd love to see it make a return! (also it was the first Nintendo game with online multiplayer, so big points for that).

Also, just for the heck of it, here are my favorite Mario kart games in order:
8: Mario kart: Double Dash!! (I'VE NEVER PLAYED THIS ONE!)
7: Super Mario Kart
6: Mario Kart: Super Circuit
5: Mario Kart Wii
4: Mario Kart 7
3: Mario Kart 64
2: Mario Kart 8
1: Mario Kart DS

My favorite is definitely Mario Kart DS. If you're like me you're usually playing games alone. Mario Kart DS had most single player content of any Mario kart game thanks mostly to the mission mode. That mode was insanely fun and addicting! I'd love to see it make a return! (also it was the first Nintendo game with online multiplayer, so big points for that).

Also, just for the heck of it, here are my favorite Mario kart games in order:
8: Mario kart: Double Dash!! (I'VE NEVER PLAYED THIS ONE!)
7: Super Mario Kart
6: Mario Kart: Super Circuit
5: Mario Kart Wii
4: Mario Kart 7
3: Mario Kart 64
2: Mario Kart 8
1: Mario Kart DS
Ok, Xd

My favorite mario kart game is mario kart 8. The game has really awesome graphics,and you can use your Wii remote too. The cool thing about the game is that you can get downloadable dlc that comes with new tracks and new characters that is the reason mario kart 8 is my favorite mario kart game

My favorite mario kart game is the latest in nintendo with is mario kart 7 there the graphics is very nicer than the other mario kart games that i had played .what i like most there is that in grasses there are some roads that you can take if you have a mushroom and also there some hides road that you may see to take even first in that game.But what i hate in that game is that the bleu shell there is more firious than in the other mario kart games what do i mean by that in the other mario kart games the bleu shell was just floating in air an knocks the first while in mario kart 7 its move in the ground and can knock some one infront of it and continues its road ontil it reaches the first.But i still like that game finally :D

My favorites have to be Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Mario Kart 8. I really like Double Dash because you can have two people on one kart! That's pretty much it, but it's a good game. I mean, it's good as long as you don't pick Daisy as one of your racers and rapidly switch from Daisy to the other one...
Anyway, Mario Kart 8's pretty fun, I like the new, polished graphics and the additions of so many other characters.

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
I like Mario kart 7

Double Dash would be my favourite Mario Kart and I highly doubt it will change anytime soon. The Idea of having two players in one Kart was just awesome and the Special items for each character made everyone unique. It's sad that Nintendo will probably never bring those features back.

My favorite is mario kart wii. me and my brother used to battle all the time and see who'd be the champion. My brother always won and I got second, but it was always so much fun.

I have Mario Kart 7 and MKWII, I like Mario Kart Wii, it's my favorite Mario Kart game.

Mario Kart Wii is my favorite mario kart game. The game gives you a hand-on experience on driving a virtual kart when the wiimote is connected to the driving wheel.

My favorite Mario kart would have to be the original Mario kart for the wii... I rage quit so much on it bc I unlocked everything except for one character and in order to get her you had to have at least one star ranking in everything including mirror mode. I'm pretty sure there were three that I could never get.

As odd as it sounds... Mario Kart Double Dash! I know that so many people hated on it, but personally, I think it was a awesome concept to have two people in one kart (or if you want to say it properly, then cart) because then it allowed for there to be multiplayer in Double Dash! So that is why I like Double Dash :)

Mario kart 64 !!! and aslo could be mario kart wii just due to the variety of different characters I guess

Back