Mario Kart What is your favorite Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Mario Kart Double Dash!! is my favorite because of all the memories I had with it.

I have played a lot of Mario Kart games but my all time favourite is Mario Kart Wii. This is because when I was younger this was the game that everyone in the family would play after a long day. We have a VERY competitive family!

I liked Mario Kart Wii. And Mario Kart DS. They both were the best Mario Karts in my opinion.

My personal favorite is Mario Kart 64 on the N64. Cuz good with my brother beating me in it coming in 1st always, when I go high on shrooms and come in dead last 8th! Battle mode was also fun. Balloon Battle, oh yeah! Teaming up all on him with my friends, Beating him 19-11 we won. This is also the first Mario Kart game i have played. And the one I'm good at. Im also good at Mario Kart 7, but i prefer Mario Kart 64 more. Mario Kart Wii was good as well. I also remember the times me and my brother went in 2 player VS. and Royal Raceway and got items to try to shoot down that door to Peach's Castle. And tried to enter inside of it....... but i never worked, sill i can enjoy the good times even after many years. I'm happy you can at least go inside of part of Peach's Castle in Mario Kart 7! Mario Kart 9 should exist! Hope to be better than Mario Kart 8! #Super Mario World!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Lord@YT
I don't like that part, either. You think you'll win when you have the golden mushroom. But then you just end up in last place. And what's REALLY frustrating is when you get it and spam it and you don't have enough time to drift at an edge and you fall down which makes you even MORE behind.

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
I had so much fun playing Mario Kart DS when I first got my DS all of those years ago! It was my first DS game and the one that I used to play all of the time. The tracks were awesome and the Emblem creator was so fun to mess around with. Mario Kart DS will always be my favourite Mario Kart game ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

My emblem was an AK-74. And in the background was "Roberto". What was your emblem? And if you still have it we can still play together with multi-card play.

MKWii. MK7 was fine but meh. MK8 is awful.

Mario kart 7

All i have is Mario Kart 7:pompus:
I have also only mario kart and love it i want to get mario kart 8 i think mario kart 8 is better than mario kart 7

Where is my comments are gone have i broked any rule

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to page 15.

What was your favorite Mario Kart game? Mine was the one on the Gamecube, i believe it was the first mario kart game i have played!
My favorite is Mario Kart 7, mostly becuase of Rainbow Road and the Wii Sports Resort Stages.

Mario Kart 8, it's the first Mario Kart game I've ever been good at! Plus, Hyrule Circuit and Link DLC. Who could turn that down?

Mario Kart 8 Due to the Remaster of the classic N64 Track Toad's Turnpike with being now being at Toad City and the crazy racing to go on the fence to outwit traffic, then leading to that is Tick Tock Clock of it's remaster and the remixed music as well.

My favorite Mario Kart Game is a close tie between The Super Nintendo version and the Nintendo Wii. I say this as I personally like the tracks and character selection, but I also really love the sound track for the Super Nintendo version. But character selection wise, its pretty much rubbish compared to any other Mario Kart game. I also like the Nintendo Wii version of Mario Kart because it was the game that introduced the bikes into the game,and had a very big selection of tracks to choose from, the soundtrack is okay at best.

My favorite(I have 2 favorites) Mario kart game that I have ever played was one Mario kart 8 and second Mario kart double dash. Mario kart 8 was one of my favorites because it had really fun levels and you defy the law of gravity. Mario kart double dash was another one of my favorites because it was the best multiplayer game out of all of them, my opinion.

My favorite home system Mario Kart is definitely Double Dash. I played them all except for Mario Kart 8 and double dash is still the most satisfying to play, the great music, great controls, new mechanics, precise controller vibration (even for wonky parts of the road you would feel a tingling vibration), new multiplayer mode and the amount of stuff to do makes it my top home MK game.

Talking about portable, Mario Kart DS is my top of the top portable Mario Kart, I tried Super Circuit and it didn't feel nice (Crash Nitro Kart's GBA port felt way better), I tried Mario Kart 7 and it felt off compared to the other games but Mario Kart DS has that exact same feel as Double Dash and it's as enjoyable to play. There also are Double Dash's maps so it's a plus

MK 7, as it was the first ever mario game I played. Then again, I can only choose between 7&8 as I've never played any others :p

I never have owned MK7 but everyone around me did so I used to play it at the youth club I used to go to and I somehow mangaged to be the best there :p I do prefer 7 to 8 though.

i like MK7 much! it was my First Mario Kart game that i played. So it is a good game i think...
(I like the Glitches in MK7 ;) )

Reactions: Blue Knight
Mario Kart: Double Dash is my favorite.

my favorite mario kart game is the one i play on ds be i like just sitting and holdin my game i also i like how easy it is to use the control. i get exicited to play.

Back