Fantasy Life What is your favorite life in Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter Chrom
  • Start date
Hmm...I think my favorite Life would have to be the Woodcutter. I love the sound of my character's axe thunking into wood. There is a sense of accomplishment every time I finish chopping a tree down and gather up the wood. I love the hidden surprises of rare Elder Wood sneaking into my bounty. My favorite thing about this Life though is how free it is. I get to wander around and not have to go to a bench to craft something. If I spot the tree type I'm supposed to chop down for a ranking mission, then I can do right then and there whether I'm a woodcutter at the time or not.

Mine by the way is paladin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is the blacksmith because it is so much fun to create items

My favorite life is and will always be Hunter. It was the life I chose to begin with because I always liked fictional characters that used Bows & Arrows. Like Green Arrow, Hawkeye, and Robin Hood.

When I first heard about the hunter life...... I WAS HOOKED!!! I like that you can use poison, stun, and sleep arrows. (my favorite are poison arrows).

It was also the first life I became Creator Rank in. :D:thumbsup:

The cooking life and alchemist life were my favorites. I like making potions and crafting food.

I kinda like the cook because you make food to take with you or to sell to others who are hungry somewhere.

Back