What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm sure you've used at least one app by now if you own a 2DS or 3DS. So, which is your favorite app and why?

Reactions: yatzelawesome
Youtube. Because on a 3DS, it's more portable than on a PC (but you have a better video on a PC).

Reactions: dnomy and 3dsatackman
Youtube. Because on a 3DS, it's more portable than on a PC (but you have a better video on a PC).
Yep. The graphic on 3ds is so ...boom. my favorite app was swapnote, but , you know, some accident cause it stop some function, so my favorite app on 3ds now is also the youtibe!

YouTube, when it doesn't crash in the middle of a video. XD

Reactions: dnomy
My favorite app is going to be flipnote studio 3d, but since it's not released yet i will choose Colors! 3d because you can share your own art freely with people around the world, i also like how you can see a replay of your art (aka speed painting).
As for a freeware app i will pick youtube, because it's portable just like what D4rk said :rotfl:

Reactions: ChiptoChop722 and D4rkDragon
well other than games, maybe youtube or internet browser. but i loved swapnote i had got all walpaper from all countries.

My favorite app is going to be flipnote studio 3d, but since it's not released yet i will choose Colors! 3d because you can share your own art freely with people around the world, i also like how you can see a replay of your art (aka speed painting).
As for a freeware app i will pick youtube, because it's portable just like what D4rk said :rotfl:
i think the flipnote 3d will comes out at 2015. im also waiting for that FREE software!
oh, i have a question about colors! 3d, can that game let you draw a animation? or only a pic?

Reactions: Majora2002 and BumpyCarz
i think the flipnote 3d will comes out at 2015. im also waiting for that FREE software!
oh, i have a question about colors! 3d, can that game let you draw a animation? or only a pic?
No way, let's hope it's going to be out at any time soon in this summer, if they are not going to release it, i am going to buy inchworm animation instead :mad:
Also yes, you can although it's not a software for animating, you can do it with some kind of a trick. You can look it up and how to do it, but i think animating of it is kinda hard so yeaa..

So far I don't like any of the 3DS apps... because the only one I liked now you can't use it.

So my favorite one is Youtube.

None of them, but if I must pick, 3DS Sound.

I use a lot 3ds sound (to listen to music, cauz' I don't have a mp3 :thumbsup:). I also use Youtube a lot, even do it crashes all the time, and the video quality...:vomit: My favourite was Snapnote until... you know what happened...:cry:

Reactions: dnomy
I don't use apps that much, but I like the 3D camera. It's fun to play around with it. =3

youtube by far. I enjoy video portabillity. It has better graphics than my phone and any old netbook. Also N3ds has better internet support by any cheap tablet in the market

My favorite 3DS app, is Youtube! Since, they updated that application, I've been using it non-stop, to watch Pokemon movies, listen to the latest music, and keep up with the Nintendo news. It's convenient!

Reactions: 532
It is obviously Youtube. I don't really care much about the quality since I mostly watch Good mythical morning, watch PewDiePie, and listen to music.
I also look up game walkthroughs, and it isn't bad either.

Nintendo 3DS Sound. It's hilarious to play around with the music, make the voices high-pitched, slow the song down, speed it up, and fun to put on effects like 'Radio' and 'Karaoke'.
And the bird's cute :cat:

Reactions: P2.0
My favorite is the youtube app

you tube becouse i can look up videos without having to use the pc

Sound/activity log. Sound is a nice mp3 player, and activity log is good for use if you want to know what games you've played on the system.

Reactions: 18
Favorite app is sound or activity log. Sound because I get to see how i really sound like snd modify my voice. And the parakeet is so cute! Activity log is also cool. I get to se my records and how long I play certain games! Very handy.

Reactions: 18
Back