Virtual Console What games do you want on the virtual console?

• Thread starter Bulbakid
  • Start date
Bulbakid

Bulbakid

~ahuhuhu~
Towns Folk
For me, I would either choose Pokemon Red/Blue, or the first animal crossing game. I mean, come on! Who doesn't want to play Pokemon on a big screen? Plus it would make a good extra title for the next Pokemon game like "Pre-order Pokemon ______ and you'll get a free download code for Pokemon Red and Blue on Nintendo E-shop!" Also Animal Crosding could come out to promote the upcoming game HHD!

For me, I would either choose Pokemon Red/Blue, or the first animal crossing game. I mean, come on! Who doesn't want to play Pokemon on a big screen? Plus it would make a good extra title for the next Pokemon game like "Pre-order Pokemon ______ and you'll get a free download code for Pokemon Red and Blue on Nintendo E-shop!" Also Animal Crosding could come out to promote the upcoming game HHD!
The first Pokemon game would be possible on 3ds only since the Wii u doesn't have GBC. I would also like to see the original Pokemon games appear on VC.
One game I really want though is Super Mario RPG, currently my favorite SNES game of all time. The game would even work well on the game pad. Yet, the game already got a release in Japan only. I'm super jealous here!!!

Pokemon red 4 life, and Pokemon emerald

If Nintendo were to start making GameCube VC, then I would love Luigis Mansion and Mario Party 4 to come to Wii U. for N64 maybe Mario Party 2, Yoshi's Story and Wave Race 64. From Snes maybe that cancelled Star Fox 2 game. Those are just some of my ideas! Hope you like them!:)

Most of the games are on there already, but the ones I actually want are Pokemon games. I would also enjoy some GameCube games on the VC as well, and maybe SNES games for the 3ds.

Contra 1, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger, And Double Dragon

Super mario sunshine for the gamecube! Nah, never mind, I want nintendo to do a hd remake of that game or make a sunshine 2 on the wii u. Personally, I think mario party 4 and 6 would be fantastic games to put on the virtual console. It would be sweet and I would be happy to play the true mario party experience.

for n64 diddy kong racing and golden eye 007

I'd like to see some F-Zero games added. They never really got the popularity they deserve. Maybe Final Fantasy VII because it seems Sony and Nintendo barried the hatchet. How great would that be... some sort of Sony-themed costumes in Smash or Mario Maker, Maybe like a F-Zero vehicle as Forza DLC or something. Meh. Probably won't happen, but a guy can hope right?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sonic R. I've literally had so much fun with this game and would buy it in a heartbeat if it was ever intended to be added to the virtual console. I've been able to feel the virtual sunshine so many times while racing with Tails Doll lol. It's not a very big game, so it should be priced around $6-7.99 at most.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Sonic R. I've literally had so much fun with this game and would buy it in a heartbeat if it was ever intended to be added to the virtual console. I've been able to feel the virtual sunshine so many times while racing with Tails Doll lol. It's not a very big game, so it should be priced around $6-7.99 at most.
A Saturn emulator would be tough to make because, from what I heard, the Sega Saturn's complex. Would be worth a shot though.

I actually rather have pokemon fire red instead pokemon red on virtual console but the 3ds doesn't support GBA except if you count the ten free ambassador games.
Also I would love it if they also had Super Mario RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles, Mario Kart 64, and any N64 Mario Party.

If I wanted to pick a game that should be in Wii U Virtual Console, I would like Mario Kart 64!

It's the only Mario Kart game in the series to not be included there.

Super Mario Kart is there, Super Circuit was included, they added DS about 3-5 months ago.

Mario Kart Wii is playable with Wii U using the Backwards Compatibility. And it might be possible that this could get a Wii download for the eShop.

Nintendo has not announced releasing GameCube games, so Double Dash is not possible yet.

I actually rather have pokemon fire red instead pokemon red on virtual console but the 3ds doesn't support GBA except if you count the ten free ambassador games.
Also I would love it if they also had Super Mario RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles, Mario Kart 64, and any N64 Mario Party.
They already have Mario RPG and Xenoblade Chronicles, or at least here in Europe

I would love if they had Mario party 3 in the virtual console. Mario party 3 is mah childhood bruh. Mario party 2 is in the wii eshop so they have no excuse to not put Mario party 3 in the wii u virtual console. Also did I say its my Childhood DIIIIIIIIDDD IIIIIIIIIII. I would totally buy Mario party 3 if it comes out on the virtual console. I'm not lying I would totally buy it

I wish the eshop would include fire emblem path of radiance, because right now the game is like $100 on ebay, and that is without a case. Fire emblem i love you but fates has already killed my wallet (and my soul). Aside from... that... I am still hoping that capcom will release Miles Edgeworth 2 for the English peoples, because having a game that is exclusive to japan is never cool, and i loved the origanol and i heard the new one was better! :cry:

They already have Mario RPG and Xenoblade Chronicles, or at least here in Europe
As of now they have those games in America too, so yeah i don't understand why he is asking that either. But if there are an ambasador games that have not yet been relesed to the public yet, then now would be the time to release them, as there would be no point in having them exclusive to a certain few, although I know that the minish cap and fire emblem sacred stones are already on, so I think they are all on, but in case they are not, add them.

As of now they have those games in America too, so yeah i don't understand why he is asking that either. But if there are an ambasador games that have not yet been relesed to the public yet, then now would be the time to release them, as there would be no point in having them exclusive to a certain few, although I know that the minish cap and fire emblem sacred stones are already on, so I think they are all on, but in case they are not, add them.
The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap is available in Europe, but I have no idea about Fire Emblem

The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap is available in Europe, but I have no idea about Fire Emblem
*cough* google*cough*

As of now they have those games in America too, so yeah i don't understand why he is asking that either.
I just checked the eshop super Mario rpg and Xenoblade Chronicles are not there

Back