What do you want in My Nintendo?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
lol. And I've seen that one too. I thought it was cute, but I don't watch Yokai Watch, but yea, eyes that follow you? Cree-pee!
Or? I heard it from my older brother. I think he sort of regrets getting it. :hilarious:

Reactions: sashade7
Heh heh. I think I would too. :D

Reactions: P2.0
I would personally want Nintendo Badge Arcade play codes, it would be a awesome concept and it would let me play without having to pay :)

Reactions: Mizunil
I would personally want Nintendo Badge Arcade play codes, it would be a awesome concept and it would let me play without having to pay :)

That'd be cool as well. Keep it all online, or, you know, in the system.

I want more downloadble games like actual games not just discounts for platinum coins say about 1k - 2k coins for a vc game would be good. As well as just more rewards in general

Reactions: sashade7
You know how Mynintendo has had warioware touch for DS as a reward. I seriously want this game to be on Wii u and 3DS for a reward on my Nintendo.
RhythmHeavenDSBoxart.jpeg

Give more downloadble games! For coins and not discounts!!!!

Well there are plenty good games for ds and some classic games too!

Eric Cartman said: RHYTHM HAVEN

I've wanted to play that for some time, but something else always takes priority. And when I did have the money, a big shiny Mario, LoZ, or Pokemon title always took 1st spot. :\ Looks really fun. It'd be really cool if MN had it for a reward.

Last edited:
I wish they'd have physical rewards. That was one of the things I enjoyed about Club Nintendo, and I'm disappointed that My Nintendo doesn't have the same offers. It seems like it's more oriented to digital stuff, which is great, but not everyone is super into the digital stuff. I'd much rather have the physical stuff.

I also wish they'd let you get coins for your physical games. I prefer getting the physical game than the digital version because I like the box art, but I think only the digital versions get you coins. Both are pretty much the same price, so I don't see why both can't be rewarded. :c

I didn't get to experience Club Nintendo at all because I didn't even have a 3DS back then so, naturally, I didn't even hear about it back then, but when I first heard they were giving out physical rewards, oh man I want some of them too :cry: I want My Nintendo to be a mix of Club Nintendo and todays My Nintendo -> give out some physical rewards like t-shirts, posters, figurines, etc., as well as coupons for games (as a practically new Nintendo user I made use of couple of them already :p )

I would love to see the VC features that Club Nintendo so excellently executed return for purchase on the My Nintendo page. I mean, the Switch has been out for three and a half months now, and there are still no Switch rewards on the program. It just seems like a shell of the former Club Nintendo in almost every aspect. It also wouldn't hurt to bring back the physical items that CN carried, and not just sell "episodes" of the Kid Icarus "anime" for 100 platinum coins apiece when you can just go and watch them on YouTube...

Back