SSB What do you think is the most annoying attack in Smash?

• Thread starter Pepy550
  • Start date
Pepy550

Pepy550

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Guess this could apply to any game.
I think it's either Megaman's lemons or Sonic's dash attack.

The most annoying attack has to be Charizard's Flare Blitz. I swear, every match I get into that has one Charizard player, that player uses Flare Blitz over and over again. Unfortunately for them, I'm mostly using Shulk so I just counter them all the time and with the damage they keep racking up, K.Oing them is a straight breeze.

@RobertDan has made me despise Sun Salute, Volley Ball Spike, Bouncing Fish, and Thoron, whereas @Genos has made me despise all of Sonic's moves, basically. Bouncing Fish is probably the most annoying for me, though. It did used to be PK Fire, but I eventually learned how to evade that move of Ness's most of the time.

Reactions: Robyn
@RobertDan has made me despise Sun Salute, Volley Ball Spike, Bouncing Fish, and Thoron, whereas @Genos has made me despise all of Sonic's moves, basically. Bouncing Fish is probably the most annoying for me, though. It did used to be PK Fire, but I eventually learned how to evade that move of Ness's most of the time.
Don't hate on my skills :p

Gannondorf had the 2 most annoying moves, especially in for glory. Both of which have to do with you ending up at the bottom of the screen.
The first is his dair spike. Unlike most spikes, this spikes and then kills at extremely early percents. So all the pro for glory Gannon players can keep an even March until they finally get me off stage and meteor me to my doom.
The other annoying and just all out stupid move is Gannons side b, the flame choke.
It sucks in the actual battle, easy to escape the down smash or down tilt combo, but the moment youre on your last stock, all they do is try side b off the stage. It may be pretty easy to read and evade, but i never fail to eventually putting my gaurd down, after beating the hell out of them, and then getting flange choked off the stage. You know what happens then. And it's stupid because bowsers death fall kills himzelf before his opponent, and Gannon here gets the privilege of getting his opponent killed first.
(but i dont mind doing all this when i play Gannon) :D:D:D

;.; But dem spikes are awesome. Is you jelly Oopu? :p

I think the most annoying attack is Yoshi's egg throw because people in glory spam the move over and over again making the fight very unfair.

sheiks bouncing fish and vanish, and diddy kong's monkey flip are annoying to me, these all just seem to happen suddenly, deal decent damage or knockback (vanish should ko so easly like it once did to me) and most of the time can't respond or it prioritizes over my attacks.

Mine is pikachu thunder.This attack can damage each in both left and right side.Kirby hammer attack .If he charge it for long,the more he charge the more the attck is stronger and the more kirby will be hurt.Ike attacks when you hold B it is a terrible attack if you try to block it will break your shell and that does greater damages.Lucina attack .If you just hold B that attack is so annouing because if you just try to block it will break your shell .Also jigglypuff sleep.For me the most annoying attack is kirby hammer.

Jigglypuff's down b but that's a risk reward.So Lucas' up smash.That thing is a GOD,killing at 70% or higher.Lucas is just strong in general though, like I said, Project M Lucas had potential, and he got that potential we wanted.He's also stronger than Lucas on the ground.

Kirbys down smash or Pikachus Thunder.
People I vs with Kirby usually float up and just smash down.
And for Pikachu I can only use long ranged at racks cause I get hit whenever I go near them ;-;

This is my opinion.
Welp bye

._. Kirby's Down A can combo into a down throw, then turn into a combo from there by Down A again and combo once more.... really easy tricky...

I have a few:
Kirby's down B
Sonic's side B
and Yoshi's Egg Throw.
All of them mostly because people keep spamming it on FG

I dislike GW back air, GW down tilt, GW down smash, GW UpB, Bayos Witch Time, Zero Suits Side B on stage, and Sonics side b.

The mechanics of Little Mac's Jolt hay maker if not used properly, can annoy anyone who uses it. (Just the falling off part is what really irks me.

Back