What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?

Reactions: TyologyUnleash, LuigiR5, grant9/12 and 24 others
Pit, Charizard, Marth, and maybe Greninja. I'll also try the newcomers, since they seem good in general. But one thing is sure. I won't play as Ike again...

Reactions: xxSETHGAMINGxx, Donkey King, Awbuster and 1 other person
Olimar, Mewtwo, Mario, Ness, it really depends on who I like the best when facing every character.

Sorry Artisan but Mewtwo and Ness have not been confirmed yet for the upcoming Smash Bros. My big main will be Link and Pit. Then I will try maybe Greninja, Mega Man, and Charizard. I am really excited for this Super Smash Bros. game.

Reactions: Donkey King, Awbuster and Jga58
Greninja,Mario,Sonic,Link who knows even Mii will be used a lot

Reactions: Donkey King, Awbuster, Pyro Jay 4 and 1 other person
Now that the Miis have been confirmed, I will also play as myself, and Chuck Norris :rotfl: (It's a joke of course, I couldn't help but do it)!.

But to play as myself, I'll need to check the movesets for the Miis (since there's three different movesets).

Reactions: Donkey King and Awbuster
I will most likely chose mega man as my new main since he seems to be very diverse

Reactions: Donkey King, LannCuu and Awbuster
I'll have to try out every character to find out but I can't wait to try mega man and pac-man!

Reactions: Jga58
my ones would be Greninja, Charizard, Pit, Rosalina and Megaman. A nice little selection, may I add. ;)

nice to try a range of characters too, with various moves/abilities to explore.

Reactions: Donkey King and Jga58
I love Little Mac I will be mastering him!

Reactions: Troy21 and Danybosss1738
Luigi, as normal. :p

Reactions: Donkey King, Typhlosion444, Bink8 and 2 others
definitely Little Mac & Mii fighter, I'm interested in playing as Marth though.

If it turns out Mewtwo is confirmed, Mewtwo. If not, Charizard.

I want to try out Megaman and Little Mac like crazy! They look so cool! Also, Palutena and Rosalina.... oh, and Pac-Man! haha. Can't decide... But I'll probably be playing more like Megaman, he's just so awesome!

Reactions: Donkey King
Of the ones announced so far, Little Mac, Little Mac and Little Mac ;D

Reactions: Donkey King, LannCuu and Brawlkuriboh
Of the ones announced so far, Little Mac, Little Mac and Little Mac ;D
How about Little Mac? I mean, I know he's a new character, but give him a chance! lol

Reactions: Donkey King and Gunblade_Hero
How about Little Mac? I mean, I know he's a new character, but give him a chance! lol

Yes I've been thinking about him I'm leaning more towards on trying Little Mac, lol.

Reactions: wes92i and Brawlkuriboh
Luigi, Link, Marth, Greninja, Charizard, and also Villager.
If they add Ness I also will use him.

Reactions: Donkey King, xpspsycho and Mario64
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?
Mine so far are Little Mac, My Mii, Mario, Pac-Man, Bowser, Luigi, Mega Man, Fox McCloud, and Charizard. I'd customize my controls on the 3DS version from the Circle Pad to the D-pad, make X the grab, Y to taunt, and L/R buttons for my shield.

Reactions: Kelvin
I will probably will play as Megaman, villager, and Pac-Man because of their unique and diverse movesets. For example i like how the Villagers Neutral B let's him grab any projectile and use it as a weapon.

Reactions: aymanic, supercool222 and FreddyFazbear114
Greninja, Z-suit Samus and Link are likely what I'll be using most. I may also give megaman a shot, just because. :p

Reactions: xxSETHGAMINGxx, Ryu and FreddyFazbear114
Back