What´s Your Favorite Song Of The Legend Of Zelda Series?

• Thread starter 3lectroSp3ctro
  • Start date
Couldn't choose between what I just posted and this

Ikr

Upon replaying Ocarina of Time 3D for my Downfall Timeline marathon, I have another track that I favor:

Truly, an epic finale piece. I'm saddened that afaik, this never pops up in any subsequent Zelda titles.

Reactions: MxlDiamond and Artisan
I can't possibly choose.

It's easier to list the ones I DON'T like tbh ;-;

My favorite zelda song. It's a tie between hidden village and Twilight field. So if I'm allowed I would do both! Hidden village gives you the whole western cowboy stuff. Twilight field is just a rock of hyrule field. There both really unique in a really good way. Sure there both from the same game. Twilight Princess is hands down my second favorite zelda game.

mine would be Kakariko Village the Legend of Zelda 25 Anniversary Symphony version. mainly because it just sounds to peaceful and a inspiring song. it would be very good song to start off LOZ: breath of the wild, they most likely won't but it would be nice to have an opening cinematic showing hyrule in all of its glory while this song plays in the back ground

mine would be Kakariko Village the Legend of Zelda 25 Anniversary Symphony version. mainly because it just sounds to peaceful and a inspiring song. it would be very good song to start off LOZ: breath of the wild, they most likely won't but it would be nice to have an opening cinematic showing hyrule in all of its glory while this song plays in the back ground
It sounds good!

I don't play Legend of Zelda, but I watched some YouTube videos, and I like Link playing the Ocarina the best,

My favourite song of the whole series would have to be Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword, though it was difficult to choose between that and Midna's lament (or Midna's theme, whichever one was Zelda's lullaby backwards in one part). It's funny how my two favourite songs from this franchise are the same song backwards...

My favourite Zelda song would be the dark world song from a link to the past. I don't konw why but I like this song more than any others in the series. Especially one remix by Metal Fortress. But the Song of storms is also among my favourites.

I always loved the song of storms because of how it's played on the ocarina, it's the only version I love. if it was played by another instrument then I don't listen to it because of the difference in the sound

I haven't played a lot of the newer games, but the Song of Time was my favorite in OoT. I also really liked the music from Hyrule Town in OoT. I got it on my phone and use it as a ringtone. XP

Hmm... Romani Ranch (AKA Epona's song) is a very mellow farm theme in my opinion. (I usually enjoy a good slow jive like that.)

those are some nice songs since they sometimes help relax certain people by listening to them at hard times of day when you had a hard day at work or even to many tests at school or even just that your tired and you want to sleep for a little while and the song can do it if you play it and relax your body

If you were to ask me what my favorite soundtrack is, no question I would say my favorite game Ocarina of Time. That is one of the reasons why it's my favorite. This is favorite song so I have to pick one. While the other songs in this game are excellent for #1 I have to pick gerudo valley. While gerudo valley's music is amazing by itself, Super Smash Brothers on the 3ds did a killer remix of it, for the gerudo valley stage. Here it is in case you haven't seen it.

Gahhhhh.... There's far too many songs in the Zelda series to just pick one!

Ok, fine, I'll choose two: Zelda's Lullaby and Song of Storms. I couldn't help but notice someone on the first page say that they were learning a Zelda song on guitar, and that's awesome! But... I'm gonna one-up you and say that I know at least five Zelda songs on piano, including the two I listed. :dead:

I'd say my favorite Zelda song would be the Hyrule Field theme from The legend of Zelda: Twilight princess

My favorite song is The Fairy Fountain from Phantom Hourglass. I personally like it's feel. It keeps me relaxed to Zelda's sometime frustrating times yet still giving off the mystic feel all Zelda songs give. Even though there are many other Fairy Fountain mixes in different games, I believe the one from Phantom Hourglass is the best.

Back