What´s Your Favorite Song Of The Legend Of Zelda Series?

• Thread starter 3lectroSp3ctro
  • Start date
definitely Dragon Roost Island from Wind Waker

Balled of the goddess and The ancient hero from Wind Waker HD. Remix version of the Balled of the goddess:
remix version of the ancient hero
these songs are so enriching and beautiful. I cant resist listening to them all day long! There so calm and make you so happy for some reason and have great beats

Mine is the Song of Storms because I don't know it just sound good to me.My second on the list is the Song of Time because it is good but not as good as storms,my third is the Prelude of Light or Temple of Time because it is easy to hum but not as good as the first two

Reactions: Henry 25313
Midna's Lament from Twilight Princess has to be my favorite. Funny thing: I honestly don't really like the LoZ series.

I just love the hyrule main theeme from oot song of storms song of healing is beautiful hauntingly beautiful.Eponas song is lovely gerudo vally especially the smash remix i get a music gasm the original legend of zelda theme u never go wrong with clasics.

Type What´s Your Favourite Song In The Legend Of Zelda Series (Remixes Also Count :))
i like the ocarina of time medley

Song of storms

My favorite Zelda song is the dark world from a link between worlds. I also like the song of storms from ocerina of time 3D. I also like the great sea from wind waker. I also like hyrule field from twilight princess. I also lIke Zelda's luliby

My favorite Zelda song is the dark world from a link between worlds. I also like the song of storms from ocerina of time 3D. I also like the great sea from wind waker. I also like hyrule field from twilight princess. I also lIke Zelda's luliby
that's a lot of also's, but hey zelda has great music

This is so hard! I have a ton of favourites. Stone tower temple, song of storms, sarias song, song of healing, Zeldas lullaby, song of healing and skyloft. That's just off the top of my head.

If I had to pick, I would have to go with Minda's Lament. But you like listen to a really cool Zelda medley. Then check out Zelda Medley Lindsey Stirling

I liked the sound track for The Shooutout from Link's Crossbow training. It's probably one of my favorite songs in Zelda, along with the Ballad of the Goddess and Gerudo Valley. But I would have to say that The Shootout is probably my favorite. It's a nice combo of Western-style music that really fits with the theme. :3

My favorite Zelda song is most definitely the song of storms.

Windwaker melody.

All the windwaker soundtrack is beautiful, i love outset and windfall island soundtracks so much and thr gr8 sea :eek: windwaker is just best game ever 10/10 screw ocarina of time and its sound track nothing can beat windwaker, pls Y 9.8/10 pls 0.2 more !!!! Kek

Reactions: swift789
Type What´s Your Favourite Song In The Legend Of Zelda Series (Remixes Also Count :))
I would have to say the remix of the Astronomical Observatory from majora's mask called Moons tears. If you like MM do yourself a favor and look it up

Song of Healing from Majora’s Mask. Listening to it gives off a real sense of calm. Just hearing it in the Clock Tower makes me feel at ease, as even the passage of time is stopped inside. It is comforting, and you can really see its effect put into full perspective when you play it for each character that needs to be healed.

Song of Healing from Majora’s Mask. Listening to it gives off a real sense of calm. Just hearing it in the Clock Tower makes me feel at ease, as even the passage of time is stopped inside. It is comforting, and you can really see its effect put into full perspective when you play it for each character that needs to be healed.
Hey I totally agree with you the song of healing is beautiful, but did you look up "Moons tears" on YouTube it is the best MM remix I ever heard.

Edit: New Favorite Song

Back