Welcome To Nookling Junction - Home of Play Coins

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
They've deleted my thread once and the said it was because I couldn't give the prize because I didn't have enough play coins:sorry:. You just have to ask why it was deleted.

Hey Marc so I was thinking of doing an amiibo challenge for Smash 4, so someone would take their level 100 (yes I understand the number caps at 50 but it is very much possible to have it at a level 100) and they would have to fight it with a character they never use (or at least they don't use often because to clear challenges you have to use most characters) so they have to record themselves and if they win I will give them 5 pc. How does that sound?

Hey Marc so I was thinking of doing an amiibo challenge for Smash 4, so someone would take their level 100 (yes I understand the number caps at 50 but it is very much possible to have it at a level 100) and they would have to fight it with a character they never use (or at least they don't use often because to clear challenges you have to use most characters) so they have to record themselves and if they win I will give them 5 pc. How does that sound?
That sounds alright.

Reactions: Iso Kilo
Um excuse me but how do you spend play coins?

hey marc how do I start a thread? I'm planning on holding an auction

hey marc how do I start a thread? I'm planning on holding an auction
Seems like you found out already. Just make sure you post in the Nookling Junction section.

how do I do that?

how do I do that?
The same why you posted a thread in the 3DS Games section, but just in the Nookling Junction section (where we're posting).

Hi Marc, me again, so I'm thinking of like being employed by a user and they would pay me weekly, I would draw art, create posts (I'm not sure about that one I don't think my posts aren't any good), maybe stand-in for them when there's an auction but they're busy irl. Y'know general stuff like that. I just need you to verify it and also give an ideal number for a minimum wage (I want to get employed but I don't want them to get mad at me for being a "ripoff")

Hi Marc, me again, so I'm thinking of like being employed by a user and they would pay me weekly, I would draw art, create posts (I'm not sure about that one I don't think my posts aren't any good), maybe stand-in for them when there's an auction but they're busy irl. Y'know general stuff like that. I just need you to verify it and also give an ideal number for a minimum wage (I want to get employed but I don't want them to get mad at me for being a "ripoff")
It might be better to create a post in the Nookling Junction and have them buy your art service. Showing examples of your artwork help people make the decision on buying.

Okay then, luckily I was drawing the other day so I do have an example, unfortunately that artwork has a gun in it, so I'm not sure if that'd be okay on here.

Hey me again, I'm thinking of opening a shop of random stuff ranging from art requests to requests to play games with someone, though the price will range from 2-10 Pc, that OK?

Hey me again, I'm thinking of opening a shop of random stuff ranging from art requests to requests to play games with someone, though the price will range from 2-10 Pc, that OK?
Yeah, of course.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the new Nookling Junction forum. Here, you can spend those hard earned Play Coins on 3DS in-game items (eg. AC:NL, Pokemon, etc). In addition, you can host or participate in contests with Play Coins as the reward.

What are Play Coins and how do I earn them? - Play Coins are the virtual forum currency of this forum. Members can earn them by posting in the forums, winning a contest, or by selling/auctioning 3DS in-game content (eg. a silver shovel in Animal Crossing: New Leaf - the item can be traded over Wi-Fi). Play Coins can also be used to get eShop codes from me.

Feel free to be creative with your ideas to earn Play Coins. Tasks that members are required to do at another website are not allowed unless approved by staff (eg. filling out a survey or watching an advertisement at "domain.com"). However, this rule is void only when the website is related to clicking on a virtual pet image to level it up (website must be safe for all ages).

Some stuff that you can do with Play Coins:
  1. You can buy/sell/auction Animal Crossing: New Leaf in-game items.
  2. You can buy/sell/auction Pokemon X/Y in-game content (eg. items, EV trained Pokemon, etc).
  3. You can buy/sell services such as EV training and IV breeding (eg. Pokemon - IV Breeding shop)
  4. You can host your own raffle like me.
  5. You can participate in official contests to win Play Coins (eg. Pokemon contests, AC:NL contests, etc).
  6. You can host your own contest and give away Play Coins as the reward.
  7. You can create your own Graphic Design shop and tackle requests in exchange for Play Coins.
  8. And a lot more by being creative.
About Prefixes :

The Nookling Junction forum at 3DS Pedia takes advantage of a feature called "Prefixes" to organize threads inside of the forum. When creating a new thread, you have the option of using a prefix.

View attachment 9

Screenshot: Hover over "No prefix" and select the prefix that you wish to use.

If you have any questions, please ask and I will try my best to answer them, :)
I. I'm still unaware of how to check how many play coins I currently have

I. I'm still unaware of how to check how many play coins I currently have
It shows up in the screenshot from this post or you can look at the top-right corner of the navigation menu.

Ok, I'm gonna' cut to the chase; Super Mario Bros. (1984) Speedrun Competition Prize: 10 PC, Bragging rights and satisfaction.
Requirements: Super Mario Bros. (Duh), Video evidence.

Alright?

How do you host you own design shop?

Reactions: Teresa2011
Ok, I'm gonna' cut to the chase; Super Mario Bros. (1984) Speedrun Competition Prize: 10 PC, Bragging rights and satisfaction.
Requirements: Super Mario Bros. (Duh), Video evidence.
I don't understand.
How do you host you own design shop?
Click Nookling Junction and find the service section. You can create a thread by clicking the button located at the top-right corner of the screen.

Back