1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. 3DS Pedia Guest Message

Get 3DS and Wii U eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners. Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Web of Pedia - Win a Free 3DS Game (Europe/Australia)

Discussion in 'Town Billboard' started by Marc, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 87Duel

87Duel Nintendo 3DS Addict Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    20 coins
    All right Megaman jack in
    (I entered)
  2. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    318 coins
    This will end on August 25th, 2014.

If anyone who has not submitted needs more time, please let me know. Thanks!
    Neko-chan and shahzehan like this.
  3. Viking

Viking Gallifreyan Attorney Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    243 coins
    Nice. Could you tell us how many contestants there is?
    Either way, good luck to all.
  4. Policroll

Policroll AC:NL - The Villager Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    5 coins
    Hey guys, just entered!
    good luck to everyone, will the best Europian or Australian win! ;)
  5. Marc

Play Coins:
    318 coins
    21 so far.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  6. Marc

Play Coins:
    318 coins
    The winner is @Moon Rain Congratulations!

Bravely Default is a Final Fantasy spin-off, and since I really like Final Fantasy I must play this game someday. Reviews said it is a "classic RPG", and I've kinda missed the "real" (?) RPGs. I don't really count Pokémon as an RPG (that doesn't mean I don't like Pokémon). I've watch a lot of trailers and the Brave and Default system seems to work perfectly. Also, job systems is always a plus for me, since I love it when you can customize games so that you're not playing the exact same game as everyone else.

I really, really liked the graphics from what I've seen so far. The characters are chibi-like, as in some other FF games, and the background and world looks like it's hand-drawn, aka amazing ^_^ when I first saw a trailer with the more realistic graphics, I thought that it wasn't in-game footage, but it turned out that they were actually cutscenes from the game! I actually don't know why I was so surprised, since FE:A had stunning cutscenes too, but it was probably just because I was still used to DS Final Fantasy graphics :facepalm:

I haven't read/seen much of the characters, because I don't want to spoil the whole storyline and character plots like I always tend to do with other games, but I've got faith that the characters will be as unique as in other FF games. I've listened to some of the game's OST, and it seems like they put a lot of effort in it :headphone:

I think I've chosen this game just because I love fantasy games, games with great characters/storylines, games with a beautiful and big world, ganes with a great soundtrack and of course games with a smart gameplay system. Yup, that's exactly why I've chosen this game :cat:

@ European region 3DS owners - stay tuned for more retail game giveaways this year, :singing:

Thanks to everyone who participated. A lot of your submissions were great.
    Ozga, TheSuperKid, Icemario and 4 others like this.
  7. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Forum Management

Play Coins:
    264 coins
    alonious_monk and Moon Rain like this.
  8. Moon Rain

Moon Rain N = R x fp x ne x fl x fi x fc x L Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    1,465 coins
    image.jpg *emotional me is being emotional* :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! I'm currently in a I-really-don't-know-what-to-say mood so I'll just say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU again!
    Ozga, TheSuperKid, Icemario and 6 others like this.
  9. alonious_monk

alonious_monk Because you're worth it! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    46 coins
  10. shahzehan

shahzehan Badas In The House Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    20 coins
    Congrats :D
    Moon Rain likes this.
  11. Viking

Viking Gallifreyan Attorney Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    243 coins
    Well, that sucks (for me), but a big congratulations to Moon Rain, I hope you'll enjoy the game alot! :D
    Moon Rain likes this.
  12. 3dsatackman

3dsatackman Master of Fire! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    386 coins
  13. KalTurahk

KalTurahk Time Lord Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    115 coins
    Congratulations, Rainy!:thumbsup:
    Moon Rain likes this.
  14. TheYESDragon

TheYESDragon Find Your Warrior Professional Fanboy

Play Coins:
    273 coins
    Well done, @Moon Rain. Also when Marc says a lot of the submissions were great, he definitely means mine. :whistle:
    Moon Rain and Marc like this.
  15. Moon Rain

Moon Rain N = R x fp x ne x fl x fi x fc x L Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    1,465 coins
    Thanks, I like that nickname :cat:
  16. Policroll

Policroll AC:NL - The Villager Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    5 coins
    Moon Rain likes this.
  17. MonkeyDKid

MonkeyDKid New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Congrats !!
    Moon Rain likes this.
  18. Chief

Chief Legendary Chief Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    986 coins
    Moon Rain and Marc like this.
  19. dilawer

dilawer The Villain in Green 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    875 coins
    Congrats Moon Rain
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    Moon Rain likes this.
  20. Icemario

Icemario Lady Lyndis Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,116 coins
    @Moon Rain, excellent choice there, you'll love that game. Plus Bravely Second is on the way, so you have that to look forward to when you're finished with this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.