• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Some of you who are online tonight have probably noticed some changes on the 3DS Pedia forum. @Warbird was quick to point out the leveling system even before I finished it.

Levels and emblems

A new level and emblems system has been implemented. For achieving certain goals here at 3DS Pedia, you will earn emblems and level up along the way. These emblems can be displayed on your profile.

For example (they're in the process of being added) :
  • Winning a specific tournament at the Nookling Junction.
  • Beating 3DS / Wii U games and proving that you beat them.
  • Making posts in certain areas of the forum.
  • Obtaining a certain number of Play Coins.
The system is not 100% completed yet. Some features are still missing, however, they will be added soon.

New Pedia Emporium Items

New new Pedia Emporium items have been added :
  • Mini-Profile Glow
  • Custom Profile Background
You can learn more about them at the Pedia Emporium.

Ability to hide live chat bar

You now have the ability to disable the live chat bar. Hover over your username from the navigation menu and select "Preferences". Find the option to disable the live chat bar, mark it and save.

PpiMcbO.jpg

Username History

From now on, when someone has their username changed, it will be recorded on their profile. You can find this information by going to the person's profile and selecting the "Username History" tab.

The tab will only be displayed if the person has their username changed after this announcement.

Reactions: Ozga, BetterBushyBurmyBureau, Mr. Kream and 26 others
Level system sounds nice! :D

Thought something was new today

Who can create the emblems for tournaments though?

Username change history?! Finally!

Reactions: Mikaya
That sounds amazing

Level thingie is nice.. ^~^

So what's the highest level we can reach?

Level system wasn't what I was expecting and hoping for.

Some of you who are online tonight have probably noticed some changes on the 3DS Pedia forum. @Warbird was quick to point out the leveling system even before I finished it.

Levels and emblems

A new level and emblems system has been implemented. For achieving certain goals here at 3DS Pedia, you will earn emblems and level up along the way. These emblems can be displayed on your profile.

The system is not 100% completed yet. Some features are still missing, however, they will be added soon.

New Pedia Emporium Items

• Mini-Profile Glow

You now have the ability to disable the live chat bar. Hover over your username from the navigation menu and select "Preferences". Find the option to disable the live chat bar, mark it and save.

PpiMcbO.jpg

Username History

From now on, when someone has their username changed, it will be recorded on their profile. You can find this information by going to the person's profile and selecting the "Username History" tab.

The tab will only be displayed if the person has their username changed after this announcement.
Let's check @FaithKitty if she ever changes her name again XD

Reactions: Mikaya and 18
Ok, now it makes senses. Sounds interesting.:)

Awesome!

Awesome these updates sound awesome! as a RPG fan I am super exited for the level up system!

Reactions: Mikaya
Not bad I guess. Some improvements need to be made but overall, not that bad/

Levels and emblems

New Pedia Emporium Items

• Mini-Profile Glow

PpiMcbO.jpg

Username History

So are emblems replacing trophies? Also does your level have any effect on the forums or to the user? I feel like those questions shold be openly acknowledged. Its like a game in that sense, You wish to 100% it if you have incentive. Cuz if you get a small perk at lv. X (something simple like being entered into a monthly raffle for a pedia emporium thing) that would intrigue people to level up and not get too upset if they didnt win because of the lack of monitary value. Just an idea :D

I wanna see all the user name changes >:3
for the record, i do have a list of her past names. but i'd have to ask @Mikaya at which points she reverted back to FaithKitty. but that list is also on my pc which is in my closet and soon to be unplugged and in bags until these bedbugs are dealt with. >< (ironically, most of them were in my chair)

Sweet! Nice changes :)

I will never forget the moment when 3DSPedia got it's biggest overhaul, though. The background image which is currently displayed, the 3 PC per post, and the optimization in general :love:

Keep up the good work!

Wish the mini-glow had a permanent option.

What a cool update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back