Underrated 3DS games

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
Star Fox 64 3D. I know it may be the most popular underrated game, but it still surprises me how it is no longer even in the top 10 list of best selling 3DS games. Not only that, but the Star Fox franchise itself is underrated and underappreciated. GO STAR FOX!!

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX and Pandaxclone2
I really feel like final fantasy: theaterythym is super underrated. It has a good rhythm system with field stages and some interesting battle stages. I can't recall anyone really ever talking about it.

Someone mentioned it before but Kid Icarus so much. Incredible game.

I totally agree with @Eridan! Just because Kid: Icarus may not be the most popular series, it doesn't mean it's bad! Kid Icarus: Uprising is an amazing game with an awesome soundtrack than can keep you playing and playing and playing forever!
Another game I would suggest is Mario and Luigi: Dream Team! I don't know if it's really underrated, but nobody is really talking about it much anymore, and it's a pretty cool game!
bro rawr misspelled ur signature lol

All of these games are music games... xD I really need to get HarmoKnight.

I have a list. Check it.

The Entire Mutant Mudds Series
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
BOXBOY
Pokemon Shuffle
Gunman Clive
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe

Last edited by a moderator:
Stella Glow goes on sale a lot and its more anime style but it has its own feel except being over priced

an underrated game from my personal opinnion is puzzle and dragons Z

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the mario side or the classic side?

an underrated game from my personal opinnion is puzzle and dragons Z
That's a good one. That game doesn't get enough love. It's addicting as all heck.

Code of Princess was one of my all time favorites on the 3DS

Code of Princess was one of my all time favorites on the 3DS
Never heard of it. eShop title?

Back