• Start date
Danny

Danny

CHAMPION!!!
Towns Folk
Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to challenge a Gym Leader.​

dCBlCKy.png

Gym Name: Ultimate Smashing Gym
Battle Type(s): Singles (6v6)or Doubles(6v6)
3DS Friend Code: 1779-3118-4214

Gym Badge:
TghMfTZ.png

Battling Rules (Singles) :

1. Pokemon MUST be hatched or caught in a gen 6 game (Kalos/Hoenn).

Follow the Following smogon rule-
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
    • A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
    • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
  • Baton Pass Clause: Only one Pokémon per team may know the move Baton Pass.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are not permitted in play.
  • Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
  • OHKO Clause: A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
  • Sleep Clause: Only 1 Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
  • Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
  • Banned Items:
    • Gengarite
    • Kangaskhanite
    • Lucarionite
    • Mawilite
    • Salamencite
  • Banned Move: Swagger.
Banned Pokemon :

• Aegislash
  • Arceus
  • Blaziken
  • Darkrai
  • Deoxys
  • Deoxys-A
  • Deoxys-D
  • Deoxys-S
  • Dialga
  • Genesect
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-O
  • Groudon
  • Ho-Oh
  • Kyogre
  • Kyurem-W
  • Lugia
  • Mewtwo
  • Palkia
  • Rayquaza
  • Reshiram
  • Shaymin-S
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Zekrom
Battling Rules
(DOUBLES)

1.Kalos/ORAS Caught/ Bred Pokemon ONLY.

2.Follow the Following Smogon rules-

Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Thus: A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.

A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.

Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.

Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.

OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.

Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.

Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.

Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Latiosite/latiasite, Salamencite, Soul Dew, Quick Claw

Banned move's- Swagger and Darkvoid

* Banned Pokemon *
Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel_1802, KJ and Marc
Wait what, this is a surprise, and a convenient one, consider me your first opponent :sneaky: :punch:.

Reactions: Danny
Wait what, this is a surprise, and a convenient one, consider me your first opponent :sneaky: :punch:.
Sure

Would you like to battle now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you like to battle now?
a no i can't now, i'm at college, but we'll discuss a time in a convo when i'm home ;)

a no i can't now, i'm at college, but we'll discuss a time in a convo when i'm home ;)
Alright ! By the way don't forget to register my fc !

Yay, congratz man! :D

@Danny i won't forget, ow and congrats ofcourse ;)

Since when are you a Gym Leader?:confused: Who did you takeover? Anyway, I challenge you to a battle! Tell me when you are free!

Since when are you a Gym Leader?:confused: Who did you takeover? Anyway, I challenge you to a battle! Tell me when you are free!
Its hard for me to explain by the way i would like battle you ! Plz sent 3pc and register my fc

I do believe it was a takeover from inactivity from the last leader.

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I do believe it was a takeover from inactivity from the last leader.
Figured that out myself, it's ok. Artisan hasn't been on for some time and judging by his last status, he may have even left the pedia! Anyway, Danny, we will talk in the pm about our battle!

Congrats on taking over a gym! I would like to battle sometime as well over the weekend.

Congrats on taking over a gym! I would like to battle sometime as well over the weekend.
Ok plz inform me when you are ready

Not making a challenge, but cool gym name, Danny and congrats yo!

Not making a challenge, but cool gym name, Danny and congrats yo!
Thnx and i will be waiting for your challenge :D

Thnx and i will be waiting for your challenge :D
Ho ho ho... In time, friend...

I challenge you to a battle. :)

Back